+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Drinking in the stands? yes or no

Quote Originally Posted by macstop View Post
    Corner of Muskham street and Bunbury street.

Lived with my gran on Muskham Street.

A not to beer in the stands from me.

A no from me. Some idiots already in attendance at Notts, it would only add fuel to the fire.

One of the pleasures of watching cricket is having a beer while doing so. If I fancy a beer while watching Notts, and I’m not bothering anyone else, I should be able to. If some people act like clowns, with or without a beer, they should be dealt with.

No, If you can't wait 45 minutes for beer you have a serious drinking problem!

No no no to many idiot's go to football

No from me. Don't want dozens of weak bladders blocking my view at a critical time. I am in the Pavis after all!

It’s a no from me. I know other sports such as cricket and Rugby allow it, but the culture of football is completely different.

It’s took many years for football to clean up its act, and become a family event for all to enjoy. For me I think it would be a step backwards. What next integration of away and home supporters?

As others have said the EFL need to be more concerned about what goes off on the field with the standard of officials than what’s going off in the stands.

Quote Originally Posted by eyepie View Post
    No from me. Don't want dozens of weak bladders blocking my view at a critical time. I am in the Pavis after all!
    No from me...so long as they don't come sniffing my thermos flask...

I enjoy a beer at football but don't see the need to have one in the stands. Recipe for trouble imo as you just know some idiots won't keep hold of it when there's a goal and others will be hacked off when they are covered in beer.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123