+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ayr at home now on Friday night

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Seriously? It's not been like that for a long time!
    Agreed, was only since we got relegated we started getting Saturday games again. In my 25 years as a season ticket holder i've never purchased one based on a Saturday!

Getting ready fed up up of our games being moved from Saturdays to Tuesday or Friday nights as I work nights that’s about 10 home games I have missed in last 2 years due to this when I am paying £360 for my season ticket that is a big loss been a season ticket holder for last 36 years but considering going back to patg does anyone know terms and conditions of a season ticket as there is nothing in the book about it as I feel we should be compensated if games are moved and you can not get to the rearranged game

Quote Originally Posted by B4 i go View Post
    Thanks for jumping in T. Mr i would take a cup win for relegation anytime. 2 crackers

Don't remember it being a debate that Saturday 3pm are the normal, that's known by everyone, but you'd need to be a bit slow not to have caught on by now that games get switched and 2 games is no big deal so stop whining

If you followed United during the Levein, Houston and Jackie years, our Saturday schedule used to be decimated

Didn't seem to affect us selling 5000+ season tickets

Quote Originally Posted by chuckyboy View Post
    Getting ready fed up up of our games being moved from Saturdays to Tuesday or Friday nights as I work nights that’s about 10 home games I have missed in last 2 years due to this when I am paying £360 for my season ticket that is a big loss been a season ticket holder for last 36 years but considering going back to patg does anyone know terms and conditions of a season ticket as there is nothing in the book about it as I feel we should be compensated if games are moved and you can not get to the rearranged game
    Caveat emptor!

Quote Originally Posted by B4 i go View Post
    Football is for 3pm Saturday. Thats what folks base their season ticket on when buying. Even you cant argue with that.
    It certainly should be. I also hate Friday nights due to work etc. but then I guess that's my fault for doing a 160 mile round trip to go to home games, lol!

Quote Originally Posted by chuckyboy View Post
    Seriously?

Yes offshore I am serious if I buy a ticket for a concert or show then they change the date you get your money back if you cannot go to the rearranged date why should football be different my gripe is not against the club I just feel it’s unfair I buy my season ticket every year but I am missing 4-5 games due to games being moved from the weekend

Most folk buy their season tickets before ANY fixtures have been announced. To me it sounds as if you shouldn't buy one and PATG instead.
    Last edited by TerryTheTerror; 07-11-2018 at 11:36 AM.

Chucky, ditch the ST mate and PATG as TTT says...

Chucky does have a point though.
    The ST model these days maybe needs looked at.
    I would go for the Twelve Timer, much more flexible.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)