+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: takeover well underway?

well after a shed loads of booze and cards im hungover to feck and 140 down

apparently the takeover is 100% genuine and is common knowledge in the middle east.
    There are 2 groups interested but they are working together not against each other.
    1 group is a group of 12+ business people with huge global connections and have something to do with promoting the world cup in Qatar
    the other group he didnt know but said most likely be the royal family

Ashley nearly ****ed it up again with his games getting the Kenyon bloke involved to raise the price.
    He genuinely wants out and needs to make sure we dont go down or they pull the plug.
    They have made a take it or leave it offer to the fat kernt as a result and he has accepted.
    The club will not be sold this season and will only be completed after survival is ensured.
    The same people are looking to buy Leeds or Sheff Utd if Newcastle dont survive this season.
    They are specifically looking to buy a sleeping giant with long term plans to make the club the best in the world.
    They want to create infrastructure with mass scouting and developing our own talent rather than throwing hundreds of millions at readymade superstars. (bit of a shame that)

I dont have any "inside info", i certainly am not "in the know"
    just passing on what ive heard from a mate who works out there. He goes back in 12 weeks and will send me some news articles to have a look at

You never know it might be why Rafa has come out saying he's happy here and we are in his mind capable of being a top 8 club if things are done correctly. 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

Interesting. There was something in the press 2/3 weeks ago about us not being sold until at least the end of the season if I remember right.

We NEED to start winning from today. Howay the lads and keep the faith.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherTerryMac View Post
    Two write we doent want two loose Ashley at leest one Jordie is thanking strait
    Yes and I´m entitled to my opinion and so unless you can tell me where I can officially read where that is true then please PM me so that we can keep arguments off the forum.

I will ring Derek añd ask him I will ring you back

Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    Yes and I´m entitled to my opinion and so unless you can tell me where I can officially read where that is true then please PM me so that we can keep arguments off the forum.
    Let's hope it's not one of Ghost's conspiracy theories then.

Don't get it ,if we go down they will look at 2 clubs in same division instead .

Quote Originally Posted by stavtoon View Post
    Don't get it ,if we go down they will look at 2 clubs in same division instead .
    Aye...that's the bit that made me go 'hmmmm...'

Maybe it’s because they are both well placed to go up?

no mate, they are looking at these clubs now also.
    2 groups looking at different clubs but working together.
    If we go down and Leeds/Sheff Utd go up, it will be goodbye Newcastle, hello Leeds/Sheff Utd.

This all has to do with exposure for the world cup. They want a big name for their brand in place to splash all over their world cup. Its the biggest sporting event in the world and the premier league is too.
    EVERYTHING is to promote Qatar.

Basically these people are wealthier versions of Mike Ashley with their own brand to promote. BUT they want success to further enhance their shlt. Not like Mike and his tatty shop. They want to be seen as the biggest and best, they want to get the biggest names from the west involved.

Wouldnt suprise me if floppy chops and fat sham end up there soon

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)