+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: takeover well underway?

It does make you wonder why Rafa is ßtill here

Quote Originally Posted by toonfalifekevbrown View Post
    It does make you wonder why Rafa is ßtill here
    personally i wont believe anything until its announced. but your right Kev, it does make you wonder.

Why is Rafa still here? why has Rafa changed his stance from doom and gloom to positive, why has mike started to turn up, why did he go out with squad, why did he make them offers (stupid as it was), why did the Kenyon thing come to light then disappear, why have the media started to change their tune, why has Ashley supporters started to say 350m is good value. Why is mike buying all the high street in a failing environment, where is he getting the funds as he claims he has no cash.

the list goes on the more you think of it. The past 8 weeks have been a complete turn around from all angles.

The only reason i believe my mate is because of the type of lad he is. He looks like a tramp but earns a ****ing fortune and never gets into buII****, hes so easy going and fills his time with weed and vodka and doesnt have a care in the world, he dosent follow football at all, just ****s about with a guitar badly.

Quote Originally Posted by TANYA_ View Post
    well after a shed loads of booze and cards im hungover to feck and 140 down

apparently the takeover is 100% genuine and is common knowledge in the middle east.
    There are 2 groups interested but they are working together not against each other.
    1 group is a group of 12+ business people with huge global connections and have something to do with promoting the world cup in Qatar
    the other group he didnt know but said most likely be the royal family

Ashley nearly ****ed it up again with his games getting the Kenyon bloke involved to raise the price.
    He genuinely wants out and needs to make sure we dont go down or they pull the plug.
    They have made a take it or leave it offer to the fat kernt as a result and he has accepted.
    The club will not be sold this season and will only be completed after survival is ensured.
    The same people are looking to buy Leeds or Sheff Utd if Newcastle dont survive this season.
    They are specifically looking to buy a sleeping giant with long term plans to make the club the best in the world.
    They want to create infrastructure with mass scouting and developing our own talent rather than throwing hundreds of millions at readymade superstars. (bit of a shame that)

I dont have any "inside info", i certainly am not "in the know"
    just passing on what ive heard from a mate who works out there. He goes back in 12 weeks and will send me some news articles to have a look at
    its off lads n lasses, got a call from my mate today, he went back to the middle east at the weekend.
    Fat man ****ed it up again with his public **** to try to sniff out more buyers and raise the price.
    They had agreed to meet his asking price with no strings,turns out Ashley was stringing them along, everything was in place to complete then BOOM the public BS from Ashley.

**** sake, we will be stuck with this parasite, Kenyon and the rest dont have the cash. Ashley always plays games for an extra quid ffs its cost him big time again, he could have had his 300m, now they have pulled out and hes lowered his price by 100m as a start, ****ing Stavely offered 250m

its off lads n lasses, got a call from my mate today, he went back to the middle east at the weekend.
    Fat man ****ed it up again with his public **** to try to sniff out more buyers and raise the price.
    They had agreed to meet his asking price with no strings,turns out Ashley was stringing them along, everything was in place to complete then BOOM the public BS from Ashley.

**** sake, we will be stuck with this parasite, Kenyon and the rest dont have the cash. Ashley always plays games for an extra quid ffs its cost him big time again, he could have had his 300m, now they have pulled out and hes lowered his price by 100m as a start, ****ing Stavely offered 250m
    I wouldn’t worry it just means we’ll be spending £30m + to secure our premier league safety.

to be honest bob, id like to see the fat kernt lose everything

Hopefully some radical fucker will take out a fatwa on him because of his reported insulting of Islam.

Who knew it was shorthand for 'fat wanker'....

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Hopefully some radical fucker will take out a fatwa on him because of his reported insulting of Islam.

Who knew it was shorthand for 'fat wanker'....
    i read about that Zip, the people who bought Man City of all people wanted to buy us and Mike was just himself and ****ed it up, and im suprised he made it out alive

It's a joke.

I'm not surprised - he can **** up any deal.

Why can he just not go and **** off.

It would also explain why Rafa has looked and sounded so down and ****ed off recently, if he was hanging on for this take over and he's now aware it won't happen.

No surprise he doesn't want to sell - never has, he wants an Andy Carroll style offer for the club. Fat cnts are fat for a reason. They are greedy. At some point it will come crashing down on him. His attempts at devious moves are so transparant people see them a mile off. I dont actually think that he is very intelligent.

The time to sell was this time last year - perfect time from his point of view, but he saw more pound signs. I think he needs to start being a bit nicer to Rafa this window, Rafa has the power and he knows it, cause when he leaves and we go down the club loses value and all eyes are on him including his media chums.

I cant believe I am saying this but, long term I think its better we go down and Rafa leaves along with any remaining quality players we have - fans stop turning up. Take our medicine short term and get rid of him.

I feel sick saying that. Believe me.

I'd much prefer a takeover but it isn't going to happen - any talk of it is all games to appease the fans he fks the deals up on purpose.

Rant over.

to be honest bob, id like to see the fat kernt lose everything
    Sorry Tanya I was being sarcastic. So would I. He won’t spend HIS money as we’re told it is and according to a certain Ex Man U drug test missing cheat we should be thankful to him.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)