+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: takeover well underway?

Quote Originally Posted by Sclox View Post
    No surprise he doesn't want to sell - never has, he wants an Andy Carroll style offer for the club. Fat cnts are fat for a reason. They are greedy. At some point it will come crashing down on him. His attempts at devious moves are so transparant people see them a mile off. I dont actually think that he is very intelligent.

The time to sell was this time last year - perfect time from his point of view, but he saw more pound signs. I think he needs to start being a bit nicer to Rafa this window, Rafa has the power and he knows it, cause when he leaves and we go down the club loses value and all eyes are on him including his media chums.

I cant believe I am saying this but, long term I think its better we go down and Rafa leaves along with any remaining quality players we have - fans stop turning up. Take our medicine short term and get rid of him.

I feel sick saying that. Believe me.

I'd much prefer a takeover but it isn't going to happen - any talk of it is all games to appease the fans he fks the deals up on purpose.

Rant over.
    I agree - anything but a boring slow death, trudging toward the inevitable relegation. I wonder if the FA or Sky will be bothered when they finally wake up to what’s happening at our club. If they do nothing, surely some other owners will follow suit?

Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    I agree - anything but a boring slow death, trudging toward the inevitable relegation. I wonder if the FA or Sky will be bothered when they finally wake up to what’s happening at our club. If they do nothing, surely some other owners will follow suit?
    Say he continues to right royaly fk things up here and sells when he's finally sucked the marrow dry and we are in league 1 with no assets and broke. I wonder if he then attempted to buy, say West Ham and set about doing the same to them. Would he be prevented? Is there anything formally in place to stop him?

All the cnt needs is 2 years sky money and a couple of Mitrovic and Sissoko deals and he has his 300 million. He' has been in profit for years, even if the club goes into administration, he has his money its now vindictive and pettyness going forward.

All the cnt needs is 2 years sky money and a couple of Mitrovic and Sissoko deals and he has his 300 million. He' has been in profit for years, even if the club goes into administration, he has his money its now vindictive and pettyness going forward.
    This might explain why he wont be nicer to Rafa this window.

I dunno..

he has his money its now vindictive and pettyness going forward.
    It is personal,so it's time for everyone to make sacrifices to get the club back.I hope thousands cancel tickets and many boycott games.Who would he p1ss off if the ground is nigh on empty every game.
    Its a choice between 90 mins every other week or this sh1t for the foreseeable.Not even a choice in my opinion.Its only going to get worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    It is personal,so it's time for everyone to make sacrifices to get the club back.I hope thousands cancel tickets and many boycott games.Who would he p1ss off if the ground is nigh on empty every game.
    Its a choice between 90 mins every other week or this sh1t for the foreseeable.Not even a choice in my opinion.Its only going to get worse.
    Fans should take it personally too and go to war on the fker Glasgow Rangers style.

I agree. I have a niggling we haven't seen the worst yet....and you can quote me on that 5 years from now.

The thing is with Rangers...

Their fans make up about 45% of all football supporters in Scotland, so boycotting his shops made a huge difference there.

Here, we are phuck all.... ALL other football fans will still shop for bargains

Quote Originally Posted by waalsendmick View Post
    The thing is with Rangers...

Their fans make up about 45% of all football supporters in Scotland, so boycotting his shops made a huge difference there.

Here, we are phuck all.... ALL other football fans will still shop for bargains
    Controversial I know but...

Population of Glasgow is about 600k. Newcastle about 300k. 50/50 support in Glasgow is about equal with Newcastle. I'd say peope in Newcastle are bigger football fans in general than those in Glasgow.

There are other teams in Scotland (pop 5million) outside Glasgow. I read somewhere that Rangers have 8 million fans worldwide, I reckon the toon are equal to that.

No surprise he doesn't want to sell - never has, he wants an Andy Carroll style offer for the club. Fat cnts are fat for a reason. They are greedy. At some point it will come crashing down on him. His attempts at devious moves are so transparant people see them a mile off. I dont actually think that he is very intelligent.

The time to sell was this time last year - perfect time from his point of view, but he saw more pound signs. I think he needs to start being a bit nicer to Rafa this window, Rafa has the power and he knows it, cause when he leaves and we go down the club loses value and all eyes are on him including his media chums.

I cant believe I am saying this but, long term I think its better we go down and Rafa leaves along with any remaining quality players we have - fans stop turning up. Take our medicine short term and get rid of him.

I feel sick saying that. Believe me.

I'd much prefer a takeover but it isn't going to happen - any talk of it is all games to appease the fans he fks the deals up on purpose.

Rant over.
    Hard to argue with any of it, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Hard to argue with any of it, though.
    Spot on

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)