+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: O/T Man Flu

O/T Man Flu

Cut me down this morning like an automatic weapon during the first hour of Saving Private Ryan .

Out of action for the next month at least , luckily I was going to get my ticket this afternoon for tomorrow's game so it's saved me the bother .

Probably be missing till the Donny game minimum .

Freezing one minute , hot as a JLO home made Chicken Madras the next , aching like fuq .

It's at times like these I expect us men on TM to come together and offer your support and sympathy .

There's very little to be seen of it in my house right now other than JLO doing one to Meadowhall with her mam and a fleeting " can I get you owt "

They have no idea chaps do they just how serious an illness this is , I'll do well to survive the night .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Cut me down this morning like an automatic weapon during the first hour of Saving Private Ryan .

Out of action for the next month at least , luckily I was going to get my ticket this afternoon for tomorrow's game so it's saved me the bother .

Freezing one minute , hot as a JLO home made Chicken Madras the next , aching like fuq .

It's at times like these I expect us men on TM to come together and offer your support and sympathy .

There's very little to be seen of it in my house right now other than JLO doing one to Meadowhall with her mam and a fleeting " can I get you owt "

They have no idea chaps do they just how serious an illness this is , I'll do well to survive the night .

hang in there mate. Get some single malt darnt neck, thatull sooart thee art

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post

So long she has left these in easy reach you'll be ok
    Please note it's the BT remote
    Last edited by Exiletyke; 26-10-2018 at 03:43 PM.

Leave a contact numba just in case !!! Corp funeral care ev sum cracking offers on at minute !!! Man flu is much worse than Wimmin Flu Start mekkin a list ov records to be played , leerv a will, weer will wake be ? Does tha want to gu past grarnd on thi last journey? , all things to consider gerra flu jab , thall bi badly forra fottnit , then just peg art !!!! Deepest Sympathy , Regards Harold Shipman

I’ll say a short prayer for you tonight mate. It’s amazing what they can do with modern medicine nowadays so there’s always a chance you’ll pull through

All this talk of illness is putting me right off this ecoli ridden takeaway.

Hopefully a decent result today will aid my recovery .

No need to do the applause thing on 56 minutes guys as I think I will pull through after all .

with all this PC crap i find the word man in man flu insulting and hurtful and requested that southyorkshire police arrest you and charge you for being of sound mind and living in the real world.

Hope you are coping better today mate with this horrible illness, managed to pull through it (Just) myself last month but at one point I thought it was curtains!
    Women just don't understand how bad it is for us, all I got is I've been through child birth! I tried to explain how much worse "Flu for people with an apendage" is (see what I did there)! she wasn't having it though.
    I hope you feel better soon mate, keep your feet up, dressing gown and slippers on and listen to todays game in the hope it is better than Tuesday's fayre!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast