+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Preston North End Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    I reckon that the club is quite capable of dealing with his health.

I'm sure you are frog and I sincerely hope the lad can have a great career at the NYS and he remains healthy .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Ryan Williams is a very talented footballer and easily capable of performing in the championship .

Unfortunately for Ryan he suffers from depression at various times and it does affect his career .

You'd be depressed if you came from western Australia and ended up in Barnsley. He's probably alright now he's come to Rotherham

Quote Originally Posted by Lasterman View Post
    You'd be depressed if you came from western Australia and ended up in Barnsley. He's probably alright now he's come to Rotherham
    I think you'll find the club supported and got Ryan the best possible help during the 18 months he didn't kick a ball and continued to be paid very well .

The club were very sensitive in releasing information on his condition and it was managed very professionally .

I'm very pleased to see the lad playing regularly and hopefully his illness is behind him .

Had no idea about the depression. Last season he was very hit and miss, this season he is mostly hit, apart from when it comes to hitting the net.
    He's bought into what we're all about as a club and never fails to give it his all. Hopefully there'll be a contract offer on the table for him.

I also had no idea Ryan suffered with depression. Awful illness. And the highs and lows of being a footy player must make it difficult for him. But brilliant for him and us that he's in a rich vein of form and showing his quality. We seem to be a supportive club. Long may it continue.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234