+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dunfermline Away

Yea I'm aware of the reality and have been for a few weeks when I looked ahead to see when the game in hand mid week was, Ross County have a strong squad and may very well be difficult to catch if they remain consistent

I'm feeling nothing but positive now either way , I know we have the right man in charge so feeling relaxed and just going to enjoy the improvement, we only have control over what we do, we've done pretty well last three games and would have taken 7 pts from 9 prior to the games, it's now upto us to improve the home record starting on Saturday against a team that's had an extra game to play midweek

Yeah, County are gonna take some reeling in. But I feel there is time to do it. If we can.

Highlights from yesterday..

https://youtu.be/2ZLp8kILxNw

County will take some reeling in. I must say thats our boards doing should have been sacked 5/6 games ago or at play offs. We may not be in this position as we are really looking for Ayr and County to lose a few on bounce. And county are rattling them in. Winning up there would be huge. Defo going though. Robbie Nielsons Tangerine Army!!!

Thoroughly enjoyable trip up yesterday. A good 3 points & some good performances especially from Safranko, Bouhenna & Aird. Can’t believe that Fyfie let McMullan take the penalty though??

Still a win, followed by a night out in Dunfermline, enjoying ‘Dirty Harry’ (Blondie tribute band) meant an enjoyable Saturday for a change.

Quote Originally Posted by ballumbie_arab View Post

Cheers Ballumbie.

Buffering on full screen here so couldn't make out who the player was that was dispossessed in midfield that could have led to a Dunfermline goal early on?

Lovely goal from Billy King though and an important one.

Quote Originally Posted by ballumbie_arab View Post

Thanks for that Ballumbie Arab. Brilliant result and crowd but what a poor penalty. The Scottish Cup Semi at Greyskull came up after it which I had to watch for a millionth time but it just made me wonder how the hell we lost the final that year with that team? I know, get over it, but it really is unbelievable.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Buffering on full screen here so couldn't make out who the player was that was dispossessed in midfield that could have led to a Dunfermline goal early on?

Lovely goal from Billy King though and an important one.
    Only able to watch the highlights for this one but was Billy King who lost the ball for their early chance. Hope its just King isnt fully fit yet, but im not convinced about him, although the footwork for his goal was great.

No ****ing danger was there 4500 Pars fans there btw.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    No ****ing danger was there 4500 Pars fans there btw.
    When the announcer said the crowd was 6300 and that we had 1800 that was the 1st thing I thought too, I'd say they had around 3500 at most.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)