+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bradley Dack.

Bradley Dack.

Bladley Dack,what's your opinions of him today?
    Thought he was calm on the ball, can spot the pass, thought he would have more pace .We offered £15M in the summer, would you go back with another offer i'm not sure. Mate who went to Wigan thinks their centre mid, forgot his name, was better.

Quote Originally Posted by soulman101 View Post
    Thought he was calm on the ball, can spot the pass, thought he would have more pace .We offered £15M in the summer, would you go back with another offer i'm not sure. Mate who went to Wigan thinks their centre mid, forgot his name, was better.
    I watched him closely today given all the press talk. Judging a player on one game is unfair but from what I saw today he certainly has a good football brain. When it comes to bringing others into the game he shows quick thinking and nice sharp passes but......

.........ay ee a funny shairp???!!!!😆

Quote Originally Posted by The Minn Junta View Post
    I watched him closely today given all the press talk. Judging a player on one game is unfair but from what I saw today he certainly has a good football brain. When it comes to bringing others into the game he shows quick thinking and nice sharp passes but......

.........ay ee a funny shairp???!!!!��
    I thought the same a bigger version of the stoke player Shackera who's gone to Liverpool

He is far better than Robson-Kanu

Quote Originally Posted by saltnshake View Post
    Will be surprised if you getting anyone disagreeing with you on that one.
    However HRK cost diddly squat and we had a reported offer of £15 million turned down for Bradley Dack. Therein lies the problem and that is why we have HRK on our books but not Bradley Dack!

I totally agree you get what you pay for we continually take the cheap option if we had made a decent bid for Dack earlier in the window instead of waiting until the last couple of days we might have got him instead now he will cost even more now if we try to sign him in January.

Quote Originally Posted by saltnshake View Post
    better than robson Kanu any f@ker better than him ,along with Moore’s other old pals.

Quote Originally Posted by soulman101 View Post
    Dawson had him on toast today

Quote Originally Posted by df46 View Post
    Dawson had him on toast today
    He did.

I enjoyed watching that battle from very early on. Dawson has had a few battles this season with various players. It reminds me of the old days of forwards and defenders laying down markers early doors then carrying it on all through the game.

Something that I can associate with aswell from my own playing days.

Shame about his ‘Berahinoesque’ goal celebration, no smile, no eye contact with the fans, nothing at all. I’d be lying if I said it didn’t disappoint me, not that I show it outwardly in the stadium though.
    Shame, apart from two misplaced passes I counted I thought his passing was much improved.

Agreed Dawson did well against him but he was a constant threat he was always backing in making life difficult for our defence and he holds the ball up well, he would be a good partner for Gayle.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)