+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OT - Leicester City owner in helicopter crash?

OT - Leicester City owner in helicopter crash?

Reports coming in of a helicopter crash at the King Power stadium after their game tonight. I only became aware of this because Leicester's owner Vichai Srivaddhnaprabh has made some big money purchases in racehorse ownership over the last couple of years. One filly he paid £2.5 million for called King Power made it's debut at Newbury today finishing unplaced. Hopefully this story isn't as serious as the pictures suggest.

It would take a miracle for anyone to walk away from the scene that was on Sky. They say that usually around 20 dignatories are on the helicopter. Very sad

Let’s hope there weren’t many on, and no one on the ground was hurt.

Notts Twitter offering thoughts and prayers, though what they’re praying for, or what good they think it’ll do is a mystery.

Must be 20 years or so since Chelsea vice-chairman Matthew Harding was killed in a helicopter crash coming back from an away game up North.

I hope I’m wrong but, from the reports I’ve read and the pictures I’ve seen, it doesn’t seem likely that anyone survived the Leicester crash.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post

Notts Twitter offering thoughts and prayers, though what they’re praying for, or what good they think it’ll do is a mystery.

It’s called showing sympathy and respect to members of our football family....

Leicester owner was on board the BBC understand,just announced

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Leicester owner was on board the BBC understand,just announced
    What a horrible day for that club, Amartey looks to have broken his leg in the dying minutes of the game and then this.... god bless everyone involved in this horrible incident.... my prayers are with you

Kasper was apparently one of the very first people on the scene, running over to the crash. He was also said to have been at the ground until the early hours comforting people. For this to happen to the fairy-tale club, it's a heartbreaking story.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post

A very uncaring comment. Many people find comfort and draw strength in receiving such offerings of sympathy and commiseration.

A terrible event for all concerned and my THOUGHTS are certainly with those involved.

Prayers however? No. I will never understand that. Surely if you believe in god (poor, deluded fools) you also believe in God's plan for us all? Why therefore, would anybody pray to the murdering deity that is responsible for this crash in the first place? That is ridiculous religious logic and i find it abhorrent. If somebody offered my family prayers if i had been involved, I'd tell them to do one.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast