+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Footballers you'd like to meet in a dark alley

Footballers you'd like to meet in a dark alley

with no-one about.

Not sure that's quite what TL meant when she mentioned footballers she'd like to meet but I thought i'd give it a darker slant.

Michael Owen would be top of the list. Would have a wee chat about how he refused to play for us in the games before he left then, after a quick glance over my shoulder, I'd put the little shite on his arse.

Kevin Philips would be next. Just out of pure bitterness. Same end result, though.

Robbie savage. Cos he's a twat.

C'mon...who would you like to chin and get away with it.

oh god... too many of the horrible smirking cheating ****s around
    agree with owen ......
    sturridge jamie vardy

damian duff
    Last edited by toonlegend; 27-10-2018 at 10:31 PM.

All of those mentioned in the posts above plus Bellamy with the loose mouth.

Michael Owen for me as well.By the time I have had enough of whacking the little mercenary kunt,I wouldn't have enough energy to whack anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    Michael Owen for me as well.By the time I have had enough of whacking the little mercenary kunt,I wouldn't have enough energy to whack anyone else.
    fair enough

now who would i like to meet in a dark alley....for any other reason ............. hmmmm haha that would be telling

Quote Originally Posted by toonlegend View Post
    now who would i like to meet in a dark alley....for any other reason ............. hmmmm haha that would be telling
    Oi...don't you sully my thread with your filth!!!

Dennis wise
    Di ckie ord
    Kevin no heart ball
    Mitrovic

Quote Originally Posted by toonfalifekevbrown View Post
    Dennis wise
    Di ckie ord
    Kevin no heart ball
    Mitrovic
    I wouldn't fancy your chances with Mitro unless he had his back to you.

Why Mitrovic?

I'd also go with Duff and Owen. They should and more importantly could have contributed with a lot more than they did.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)