+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Player ratings at wba

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    Alf first of all bugger off
    He would get 10 for being a dirty ex dingle but that's about it
    Now aucks I clean forgot to mark him
    He did ok nothing more,didn't win a single ball in the air and despite willing running his attacks very often led to him giving it away.
    Thanks, Robin. That was just about how I saw it.
    It is partly in the eye of the beholder, though, because TM thought it was his best game so far!

Quote Originally Posted by AucklandRover View Post
    Thanks, Robin. That was just about how I saw it.
    It is partly in the eye of the beholder, though, because TM thought it was his best game so far!

I thought he played ok. He falls into the artists category and just doesn't work hard enough to command a place in the side. If he plays, he will improve.
    Reed has come in, and just 'got it' from day one. And fitted in well. He has made his position in the side his own.
    Palmer hasn't.
    Rodwell is another who has done everything to fit in, and has just 'got it'. Hence he was fast-tracked into the side.

I notice Conor Mahoney is playing and scoring for Brum, and appears to be a factor in their recent good form. He scored a great goal on Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by champs95 View Post
    I thought he played ok. He falls into the artists category and just doesn't work hard enough to command a place in the side. If he plays, he will improve.
    Reed has come in, and just 'got it' from day one. And fitted in well. He has made his position in the side his own.
    Palmer hasn't.
    Rodwell is another who has done everything to fit in, and has just 'got it'. Hence he was fast-tracked into the side.

I notice Conor Mahoney is playing and scoring for Brum, and appears to be a factor in their recent good form. He scored a great goal on Saturday.
    It's taken him a long time to break through, but he always looked talented. As it's turned out, he'd have done just as well to stay with us. In fact, he'd probably have got MORE game time!

Quote Originally Posted by AucklandRover View Post
    It's taken him a long time to break through, but he always looked talented. As it's turned out, he'd have done just as well to stay with us. In fact, he'd probably have got MORE game time!

He could have been part of a very special group here. That said, he was allowed to go as his attitude will not have got him far under TM.
    I think Chapman is a far better player and one we should have got in to replace him.

I want Rovers to go get Harrison Reed from Saints. Offer what they want even if its a little more than we planned.
    He is part of this group now, and would be a great addition.

Absolutely agree
    Harrison reed is a huge part of this team going forward sadly he could have a 7-10 million price tag and for a club that has already shelled out 8 million plus on talent this season,it could be a push too far.

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    Absolutely agree
    Harrison reed is a huge part of this team going forward sadly he could have a 7-10 million price tag and for a club that has already shelled out 8 million plus on talent this season,it could be a push too far.
    One piece of good news is that I've read his contract expires next year, which might help our cause.
    I've spoken to a few Saints fans about him online. They DO rate him, but they didn't see much prospect of him forcing his way into the first team, down there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)