+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Player ratings at wba

Player ratings at wba

Raya: wayward kicking constantly but calm elsewhere,shame about the injury.6
    Williams:Good performance throughout the match.7
    Mulgrew:went off early through injury
    Rodwell:went off second half through injury but did well in the first against a bit of pressure.7
    Bennett:class as always,Mr rovers himself stepped up.8
    Smallwood:great performance and optimised bravery.8
    Reed:motm for me,the most complete player I have seen at Blackburn for many a
    Year.10
    Rothwell:did well,put himself about and played a ***** part
    Conway:crosses could of been better but he ran and ran
    Dack:A ok performance where again he was man marked heavy,he isn't a forward so to keep trying him there baffles me,he played much better when Armstrong came on.6

Subs:
    Bell:Good performance who worked well with Conway
    Travis:he did well in a position he is not used to
    Armstrong:ran for most of the time he was on sadly didn't get any chances 6

As yet I haven’t seen any of match , but epitomises what TM constantly drums home - you have to give 110% every time out to be given a place on the pitch.
    As for your 10 for Reed, going back to his first game for us I ‘dared’ to suggest he reminds me quite a bit of a certain Mr P Scholes!
    If he turns out to be anything at all to his calibre we have a real gem in our ranks.

Great comparison despair he is very much like that
    Incredible energy and a nice shot on him too.

Your comparing him to P Scholes? You mean Reed is massively overrated..?

A better Robbie savage then 😁

Maybe Champs would suggest its Mr Scholes who is overrated 😉

In all seriousness, he for me exhibits some similar traits to PS and in that I made the ‘dared’ comment.

And on another note to the gentleman who patted my bold head several times when reed scored,many thanks it's put a nice sheen on it today.

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    Raya: wayward kicking constantly but calm elsewhere,shame about the injury.6
    Williams:Good performance throughout the match.7
    Mulgrew:went off early through injury
    Rodwell:went off second half through injury but did well in the first against a bit of pressure.7
    Bennett:class as always,Mr rovers himself stepped up.8
    Smallwood:great performance and optimised bravery.8
    Reed:motm for me,the most complete player I have seen at Blackburn for many a
    Year.10
    Rothwell:did well,put himself about and played a ***** part
    Conway:crosses could of been better but he ran and ran
    Dack:A ok performance where again he was man marked heavy,he isn't a forward so to keep trying him there baffles me,he played much better when Armstrong came on.6

Subs:
    Bell:Good performance who worked well with Conway
    Travis:he did well in a position he is not used to
    Armstrong:ran for most of the time he was on sadly didn't get any chances 6
    Weird. I'm sure I replied to this post earlier, Robin, but it's disappeared. No doubt, another senior moment!
    I was asking about Palmer. What did you think of him? I see some people have praised his performance, but I thought he again failed to read the game well, and that he lacked composure too - although that may simply be lack of experience. Also, you don't always get the full picture on the telly.

Jay Rodrigues 10/10

Alf first of all bugger off
    He would get 10 for being a dirty ex dingle but that's about it
    Now aucks I clean forgot to mark him
    He did ok nothing more,didn't win a single ball in the air and despite willing running his attacks very often led to him giving it away.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)