+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: League Cup Final

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Count me out. We will end up with better pubs, better parking and better food outlets so rather save our efforts to fight for North Stand tickets
    I agree

Count me out. We will end up with better pubs, better parking and better food outlets so rather save our efforts to fight for North Stand tickets
    I would rather go sober, hungry and walk 5 miles to the ground if we had the balls to ask for the choice of ends.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    I would rather go sober, hungry and walk 5 miles to the ground if we had the balls to ask for the choice of ends.
    I'm with you in this. The club need to stand up for us.
    There's an element of cutting out nose off but f*ck them. It's a neutral f*cking stadium.

COYFR

I would love Milne to go public and demand a coin toss

But f@ck the final for now. Four games until then. Lets get up the f@cking table. We are 8th for f@ck sake

Lads Lads, your nae thinking.

It's a no lose situation.

Force them to toss the coin.
    Surely if there is any stink at all they can't publicly admit their sectarian policy.

Then, if we win, choose the West Stand.

Precedent set.

No need for a coin toss, just give us the former rangers end and rename it the Dandies End. It's our home now.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    No need for a coin toss, just give us the former rangers end and rename it the Dandies End. It's our home now.
    Said something similar to the wee Polis mannie after leaving the game. Nae idea where to go to get back into town from that side of the ground. Found a Bus stop. One bus Full and a 40 min wait tilll next one. About 6 Police cars and a van parked up , and 8 or 9 of them lounging about the big van. So I stroll up and ask if they could give some advice to a Tourist visiting his City.
    Like how the fek do we get out of here ?? We`re not used to being in this End. Can I use the M Florida train station
    " Naw, that`s the Rangers End " He says. Well it`s our End now !! I says , and he points me for a 10 minute walk to Queens Park Station.

That went well too. 20 min wait for a Train. And it lands exactly same time as train on opposite platform full of Huns. £ Police in Station. Michty !! Last thing they wanted was a trainful of Dandies giving them big licks !!

Great result yesterday but did the ref bottle it by not sending off Aljeri as last man in the second minute?
    Considering the free kick was 25 yds from goal surely that was a much clearer goal scoring opportunity than Devlin v Killie ?

STV the now - DM wasn't exactly keen to get in to the ticket allocations for the final, can't blame him to be honest after the semi disaster. Would we sell a 50% cut in a final to them? I'm actually not convinced.

The fact this crops up every time just shows how shyte the folk running the game are. If Montrose made the final, it should be a 50/50 split. The club can hand back any they don’t sell.

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast