+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: League Cup Final

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I know you were kidding but to be fair to rst I don’t think he has a lot of anger issues.

I can think of 1 maybe 2 posters on here that are precious and are likely to throw their toys out the pram when you disagree with them.

1 hasn’t been on for a while but will probably appear on Sunday if we miraculously win.
    I know he doesn't, he laughed about it and so did we. Good times.

Yes, lots of angry posters that appear when we win. Glory hunting chunts.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I know he doesn't, he laughed about it and so did we. Good times.

Yes, lots of angry posters that appear when we win. Glory hunting chunts.
    Nah, nobodies angry when we win.
    The place does quieten down quite a bit though, the opposite in fact to when we lose when some can;t wait to get online.

I agree with others that McInnes will likely try to block up the midfield by playing a load of defensive players but personally I don't think that works as it just means we've no outlets and end up hemmed in all day.

I wouldn't be entirely surprised if he ended up with something like this...

Lewis
    Logan Devlin McKenna Considine
    GMS Ball Ferguson Shinnie Lowe
    Cosgrove

Only real outlet is GMS, although Lowe is decent going forward but is basically a left back.

I'm not saying Wright and McGinn are going to rip Celtic apart, but I think they do at least give us an out ball. You can say that they'll give the ball away at times trying to get by their opponent, but I'd rather we gave the ball away that way than just by lumping it up the park because there are no ball carriers to play it to through the middle.

For what it's worth, I think Wright has the skill, pace, vision and finishing to be a top player, but needs to add physicality, experience and decision making - he'll only get that with game time. Some might say he should've gone out on loan a year or two ago to get that. I would be playing him most weeks given our current squad, either in the no10 position, or in place of McGinn who's off the boil at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Nah, nobodies angry when we win.
    The place does quieten down quite a bit though, .
    That's a myth

Even the most negative of posters still appear. (and yes I am including myself in that statement)
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 30-11-2018 at 02:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    That's a myth

Even the most negative of posters still appear. (and yes I am including myself in that statement)
    The angry brigade usually turn up taking pop shots.

A wee bit of topic but if anybody is in Glasgow on Saturday night I've a spare ticket for a country band called Midland. Cracking band, let me know if anyone fancies it.

Really looking forward to the cup final now. The skelping from Motherwell last weekend was just a mere blip and the once michty will step up to the challenge on Sunday.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by DJR1979 View Post
    A wee bit of topic but if anybody is in Glasgow on Saturday night I've a spare ticket for a country band called Midland. Cracking band, let me know if anyone fancies it.
    Groomer, careful all

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    Groomer, careful all
    Steady!

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425