+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: League Cup Final

Definite starters are
    Lewis, Logan, Lowe, McKenna, Shinnie, Ferguson, Mackay-Steven

team not exactly picking itself these days....

as for the rest, nae idea but would like to see an element of surprise up top, maybe McLennan (as i said McGinn can change a big game, stick him up against Jack Henry!)

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    It is your paranoia!!!

He has reffed us 11 times, 7 wins, 1 draw and 1 defeat (not reffed an Aberdeen celtic match yet). We have had 26 yellows and 1 red in the 11 matches compared with our opponents who have had 24 yellows and 1 red. We have been awarded 1 penalty compared with our opponents getting two.

So I don't see any bias there, just incompetence usually.
    Thanks for that still think he is biased against us though😂
    The ibrox game is shameful and the 3 games we lost were probably ones we would have won with a fair ref.
    I do not doubt Dallas is Shyte he is just biased and Shyte. Just have to hope he is a bigger bigot than he hates us

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    I was meaning more referees in general. You always hear stories about their allegiances but it's probably just gossip more than anything.

I'm sure there are one or two who are a certain way inclined though.
    That's the way I see it as well. I just think they are pretty poor and weak. I can't see how you avoid having referees that don't support someone.

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    It`s sent by Post Office. Special Delivery. That way it`s insured for it`s Face value and assured of arriving before 12,oo Next Day.
    Pretty sure that the P.O. charge £6.95 for that ? May be wrong !!

I`d rather moan about the price of a Kid`s Fitba Top at the Shop. Heck, see the price of a T Shirt ??!!

On the topic of kids' garb, what's the deal with the Turkish knock-off kids' strips this year? Waited months and months for them to arrive and I could have picked up a better quality counterfeit on my summer holidays.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    That's the way I see it as well. I just think they are pretty poor and weak. I can't see how you avoid having referees that don't support someone.

Nah

Yes they are poor, yes they are weak, but most are biased as f'uck.

Even if it's only to help advance their career.

Not giving Celtic or Rangers penalties is a sure fire way to be reffing 2nd division games.

Of course someone who is interested in football is probably going to have a favourite team.
    Someone who is going to have a favourite team is going to have teams they grew up to hate.

I don't mind if the refs favourite team is Stuttgart and he hates Shalke 04 with a passion.

The answer is foreign refs, swopped around enough so that they don't benefit from sucking up to the SFA

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Of course someone who is interested in football is probably going to have a favourite team.
    Someone who is going to have a favourite team is going to have teams they grew up to hate.
    I don't think it's as simple as that. Lewis Ferguson seemed to enjoy scoring against the huns. I'm pretty sure he was probably a Huns supporter.

Aye but he's not a referee.

Mentioned it a few times but a pished up grade 1 official told me when asked about helping the teams they support...’they’re all at it’

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    McInnes will go with Wilson. No way will he start Anderson as he doesn’t trust young forwards. Anderson scored two goals the other day in the reserve match. McLennan scored one also. Play the two of them.
    It'll be Wilson, and bizarrely I think he will have a good game - Reason for this is that the laddie is a selfish, arrogant and apparently lazy sod EXCEPT when he plays in bigger games and moreso TV games! Seems to raise his game for these as he sees himself in the shop window.

Stick him away at Motherwell with nothing surrounding the game and he's gubbins, but the above might make him turn up!

Other than him I agree with Anderson/McLennan but we know it won't be - it'll be Wilson and/or Cosgrove due to Derek's obsession with height.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Nah

Yes they are poor, yes they are weak, but most are biased as f'uck.

Even if it's only to help advance their career.

Not giving Celtic or Rangers penalties is a sure fire way to be reffing 2nd division games.

I don't mind if the refs favourite team is Stuttgart and he hates Shalke 04 with a passion.

The answer is foreign refs, swopped around enough so that they don't benefit from sucking up to the SFA
    But that means the foreign leagues would have to take our refs...wouldn't think that would go down well.

Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast