+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast

Thread: League Cup Final

Driving down on the day this time, and parking near the ground, which I ain't done since the Hearts final in 86.

Where's the best place to park? Folk saying housing estates near Toryglen, Timmy end, but allows quick getaway straight onto the motorway afterwards.

Any better suggestions?

Plenty of parking at the West End. Ledard Road area near the snooker club pointing up the hill. Get away quick and you're Ok.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Eh?
    I’m lost.
    Aldo is trying to be funny,every time someone has a disagreement with you he is implying you will want a fight with them after you wanted a fight with goalposter because he called you a hun.

Anyone actually genuinely believe we are going to win this cup final?

I believe our only real chance is if we ride our luck and manage to take the match to penalty kicks. Big Joe will then win it for us.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Aldo is trying to be funny,every time someone has a disagreement with you he is implying you will want a fight with them after you wanted a fight with goalposter because he called you a hun.
    He also said yir moncler's a cheapo snide. He said he DM'd yi to arrange a meet and you bottled it making a desperate apology. Just saying what I heard.

Reading an article on the BBC website there about the park head final and the euphoria around it, the dawn of a new era and all that, the club going somewhere. There doesn't seem to be any real excitiment about this one. You can still buy tickets for it.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Anyone actually genuinely believe we are going to win this cup final?
    Not at all but please please please prove me wrong. Riding our luck v a Hibs who cant score just now and a sevco minus their two top strikers is a totally different ball game to riding our luck v a pigs who have just found form

Its as bad as I'm offshore yet I am not annoyed in the slightest about missing it unlike the Scottish a couple of seasons ago

Ryan Christie will score at least one

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Reading an article on the BBC website there about the park head final and the euphoria around it, the dawn of a new era and all that, the club going somewhere. There doesn't seem to be any real excitiment about this one. You can still buy tickets for it.
    Its been realized we have reached as far as we are going

Also that was the first in a long time v a "lesser" team which generated more excitement than getting beat by the pigs

I believe we can win it but I'm not particularly confident we will. We have it in our locker to be very solid defensively (if Devlin's fit) and we have a few players who can produce a goal out of nothing (GMS, McGinn (if he turns up), maybe even someone like Wright or Wilson). The main problem for me is that we haven't been good at retaining possession this season and particularly against Celtic they will press us hard and we'll end up lumping it back to them, giving them 90% possession and inviting them to attack us for 90 minutes. Do that against Celtic and you lose 99 times out of 100. We need to keep the ball and we need to get the likes of GMS, McGinn, Wright etc running at them if we're to have any chance of winning. If we play Cosgrove and boot it long all day I think Celtic will run out easy winners.

Quote Originally Posted by DodHagi View Post
    He also said yir moncler's a cheapo snide. He said he DM'd yi to arrange a meet and you bottled it making a desperate apology. Just saying what I heard.
    I bottled it by making a desperate apology?

I thought he posted Hibs made great signings in the summer and he said he didn’t. I went back to the thread and it turned out he wasn’t one of few who were creaming their pants over Hibs super summer signings.

I was wrong so I apologised to him,you should try doing the same thing the next time you are wrong.

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast