+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: League Cup Final

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    PAC, you must clock up some miles ticking off all these grounds......probably take a bit, however with AA route planner you could get an approximate.
    I’ve a mate who’s team is Leicester(his nickname) but also follows Aldershot and he’s attended some amount of non league stadia via the choo choo.

SF
    Do they call him Lester because he supports Leicester or does he support Leicester because they call him Lester?

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    You have mail
    Cheers Pacmin, I should be able to get everyone a ticket tonight now and you should get 4 loyalty points. Not enough for a set of AFC steak knifes unfortunately.

I see there seems to be a singing section for the final. B8 where ever that is.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Do they call him Lester because he supports Leicester or does he support Leicester because they call him Lester?
    He is from Leicester, hence the name, was like a cat on a hot tin roof on the title run in......like myself likes a punt and gave myself a decent price that they would be relegated the next season....he did lay it off though and in the end they were safe, anyway, a decent sort.

SF

PAC, you must clock up some miles ticking off all these grounds......probably take a bit, however with AA route planner you could get an approximate.
    I’ve a mate who’s team is Leicester(his nickname) but also follows Aldershot and he’s attended some amount of non league stadia via the choo choo.

SF
    On the 24th i may be away to see your local boys, the Lie. Its a toss up between Whitburn or Arthurlie. Trying to tick off a Junior Scottish winner every trip home.

The Highland League was 1200 miles. I did work that out

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Cheers Pacmin, I should be able to get everyone a ticket tonight now and you should get 4 loyalty points. Not enough for a set of AFC steak knifes unfortunately.

I see there seems to be a singing section for the final. B8 where ever that is.
    Nae bother min. Happy to help. My season ticket never goes unused.

On the 24th i may be away to see your local boys, the Lie. Its a toss up between Whitburn or Arthurlie. Trying to tick off a Junior Scottish winner every trip home.

The Highland League was 1200 miles. I did work that out
    Dunterlie Park, right next to the railway station, mate owns the pub there , Brig Inn, avoid lounge and go into bar......memorabilia/characters galore......dependant on AC I might be down that weekend.

SF

Dunterlie Park, right next to the railway station, mate owns the pub there , Brig Inn, avoid lounge and go into bar......memorabilia/characters galore......dependant on AC I might be down that weekend.

SF
    Wee man will be there so boozers oot the question. Watching fitba has changed these days. I was looking for a play park prior to Killie on Sunday. I think thats a first. Hes already bagged 10 grounds this season since he started going.

Wee man will be there so boozers oot the question. Watching fitba has changed these days. I was looking for a play park prior to Killie on Sunday. I think thats a first. Hes already bagged 10 grounds this season since he started going.
    Not much in the way of play parks I’m afraid, however The Central Cafe just up from the ground is very good, same family have owned it for generations.

SF

Come on Dons.

Find a way of winning this.

Ditto min

Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast