+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: League Cup Final

Do we know who the ref is yet?

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Do we know who the ref is yet?
    Celtic will name him midweek

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    We are not as good as Celtic which is obviously transparent to most and indeed my enemies.....the bookies with their enticing odds.......anyway, I got a Royal c unting from an aging dandy(sadly gone long ago) as we headed towards Copenhagen on the train on the Monday night pre Ullevi Wednesday final......I was of the opinion as a 19 year old, I knew fitba and we would struggle against Real......I mind that c unting as if it was yesterday, if we get beaten, well we get beaten, however, you have to do your utmost on/off the pitch to assist the once michty.

SF

There is a difference here though.

1/ We were a better team than Real Madrid
    2/ We had already beaten a better team than Real Madrid in the quarter finals.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    There is a difference here though.

1/ We were a better team than Real Madrid
    2/ We had already beaten a better team than Real Madrid in the quarter finals.
    I was a young loon starting off in gambling and the odds did not reflect your analysis, anyway, I mind after the draw in Munich being told by many of their fans staying in our hotel over there(Man U of Germany) that we were out due to us not scoring there and thon corner in the last minute by them I had my heart in my mouth back here in the 2nd leg, importantly your Kenny Mac tattoo has healed for the final.

SF

Well, you got the full stop in the right place.

Tickets collected yesterday. Are these the longest tickets in Scottish fitba history? So unnecessary

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeJam View Post
    Tickets collected yesterday. Are these the longest tickets in Scottish fitba history? So unnecessary
    You canna say that and nae put up a pic that doesn't compare it to the length of a pen.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Well, you got the full stop in the right place.
    tHat!s grate too no mi grAmar is geting muCh beter;:

Anyway, preparation H is good for your Kenny Mac tattoo, however you are probably already well aware about that cream.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeJam View Post
    Mine arrived today. After paying £7 for postage you'd expect them to arrive in an appropriately-sized envelope instead of being folded about ten times to get them into an envelope about the same size as a postage stamp.

Andrew Dallas is ref for Sunday.

You just have to wonder how someone who shows how incompetent he is at every opportunity gets a gig like this

Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast