+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Barnsley F.C videos

Quote Originally Posted by Kendraytyke View Post
    Cheers lads I'll be putting loads more on. Any requests and I'll see what I can do.
    One of my personal favourites is a top of the table clash-1996 Brammall lane, blunts 0 tarn 1. YTV featured that match for the Goals on Sunday programme but on YouTube i can only find the winning goal and not the 15 mins highlights & post match interviews. If thaz got that it'd mek mi day. Thanks Kendray

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Err yes, I know that, I use/watch youtube a LOT.
    But I think it always looks more impressive on a message board like this, when a vid has been put up rather than just looking at the link to it.
    To be honest I usualy do embed them to a post but as I've not been on here for a bit and there is that many I thought I'd just link me channel.
    Any new uploads and there will be many I will embed to the post.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    One of my personal favourites is a top of the table clash-1996 Brammall lane, blunts 0 tarn 1. YTV featured that match for the Goals on Sunday programme but on YouTube i can only find the winning goal and not the 15 mins highlights & post match interviews. If thaz got that it'd mek mi day. Thanks Kendray
    This is the best I can do Pass, one of my youtube vids covers only brief highlights of that match.

This is the best I can do Pass, one of my youtube vids covers only brief highlights of that match.

Like.

Thanks Acido but I've already seen it, that's the one I was talking about, as you say brief highlights, my mistake but it still sends a shivver down the old spine . Those scenes in the away end were summat else werent they! I was in the lower tier darn at the front that day, shyte view but dint care, those celebrations were fuqing epic. Top of the table after that game coming up to Christmas, loved it.

Like.

Thanks Acido but I've already seen it, that's the one I was talking about, as you say brief highlights, my mistake but it still sends a shivver down the old spine . Those scenes in the away end were summat else werent they! I was in the lower tier darn at the front that day, shyte view but dint care, those celebrations were fuqing epic. Top of the table after that game coming up to Christmas, loved it.
    I can't remember where I got those selected highlights from Pass, it might have been somebody's vhs/video taping of the show, but like you say its not the full Goals on Sunday Ytv highlights package.
    But the brilliant memories come flooding back for me personally, Id just bought my first car a few weeks before in mid December (on the Satdy when we beat Tranmere 3-0 by the way!). And with us Tykes also doing well at the time, its a great time to look back on. And us going top of the table at Christmas '96 was something else wasn't it.

I can't remember where I got those selected highlights from Pass, it might have been somebody's vhs/video taping of the show, but like you say its not the full Goals on Sunday Ytv highlights package.
    But the brilliant memories come flooding back for me personally, Id just bought my first car a few weeks before in mid December (on the Satdy when we beat Tranmere 3-0 by the way!). And with us Tykes also doing well at the time, its a great time to look back on. And us going top of the table at Christmas '96 was something else wasn't it.
    Keep em peeled lads a big goals on sunday upload is comimg and this match features.
    A little story when I was a kid if anybody asked me what I wanted for xmas I used to say a million pound, Barnsley top of league and a woman. After this game I got one of them!

Keep em peeled lads a big goals on sunday upload is comimg and this match features.
    A little story when I was a kid if anybody asked me what I wanted for xmas I used to say a million pound, Barnsley top of league and a woman. After this game I got one of them!
    You could have a million pound Ken, or a million wimmin, or both actually!!
    But Barnsley Fc top of the 'Champship' league at Christmas in 1996 eh, your having a giraffe arent you matey.

While I'm here does anybody have any old Reds videos from pre 1992 but especially pre 82.
    I'll bang em on a dvd for you if you have.

Cheers

Keep em peeled at weekend. I've fon it.

Keep em peeled at weekend. I've fon it.

Top man 👍

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast