+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The humble pie thread (proud to be a Miller)

The humble pie thread (proud to be a Miller)

I have had to eat dollops of this since the season began.

Paul Warne has performed wonders with this team. He has got the maximum out of all the players and is pushing them to new limits. Jon Taylor for example, who for me was a joke player, now looks the part at this level. Joe Mattock looks rejuvenated and Smithy a real asset and if he is not careful could end up being a Millers legend like Alan Lee.

So proud to be a miller at the moment, so proud of this team of fighters.

There is still a long way to go in the season but whatever happens, Warnie has made me proud of the Millers and proud of the team out on the pitch.

Please, can I have another slice ?

Here's an idea.....why not give people a decent chance in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    Too radical I fear

IBS reminds me of my great uncle Hokum Eyewash who was famed for his fulsome flummery and insincere blarney.

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    That's very good advice.

I will try harder.

Fair play to IBS as hes admitted he was wrong, as opposed to conveniently forgetting he said it like others do on here

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    Fair play to IBS as hes admitted he was wrong, as opposed to conveniently forgetting he said it like others do on here
    You mean others like Kempo, Zilzal, WLB, MultiPython, Tom Bonce, Anastierbadapple, etc?... you could be being slightly naive here!

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    I have had to eat dollops of this since the season began.

Paul Warne has performed wonders with this team. He has got the maximum out of all the players and is pushing them to new limits. Jon Taylor for example, who for me was a joke player, now looks the part at this level. Joe Mattock looks rejuvenated and Smithy a real asset and if he is not careful could end up being a Millers legend like Alan Lee.

So proud to be a miller at the moment, so proud of this team of fighters.

There is still a long way to go in the season but whatever happens, Warnie has made me proud of the Millers and proud of the team out on the pitch.

Please, can I have another slice ?
    Sorry, too late. The panglossians have long since departed and are way out of sight. You'll have to get on board the fickle bus (which, bizarrely, is still full) and hope for the best. Only problem with that is it's likely to be stop-start as they're still not sure they want to get the journey underway or not!

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    You mean others like Kempo, Zilzal, WLB, MultiPython, Tom Bonce, Anastierbadapple, etc?... you could be being slightly naive here!
    Dear me, mike. Your buffoonery is clearly an obsession. You never did explain the bit about the model soldiers or the seaside B&B but then if these constant and increasingly bizarre accusations keep you happy I suppose it's fairly harmless.

Just wait till we lose one.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast