+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: James Wilson

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Sure enough, SPFL making us play the Dundee game on Tuesday 18 December so we are playing every weekend and every midweek in December (9 games in total). Crazy just doesn't begin to describe this madness - play nearly a quarter of the 9-month league season in one month, and not just any month but one of the coldest of the season when money is at it's shortest supply. The people running our game are beyond clueless
    Ach , did you expect anything less like? A good December will probably have a big influence on where we finish this season. Is that 9 including the final or as well as?
    Be a fine break fae the mass consumerism that is now passed off as Christmas.....hohoho

Quote Originally Posted by pieandbovrilman View Post
    Ach , did you expect anything less like? A good December will probably have a big influence on where we finish this season. Is that 9 including the final or as well as?
    Be a fine break fae the mass consumerism that is now passed off as Christmas.....hohoho
    9 including final. Home league games against St Johnstone, Livi, Dundee, hertz and celtic and away to sevco, St Mirren and livi

appeared disinterested, my god stevie may was a bit more effective when he came on

...... Is not a lone striker

Appears to have poor work rate, or perhaps when it suits. I dont mind if things dont come off for a player, but i want to see 110% effort from every single Aberdeen player when they step on that pitch....... for the full game...always.

HDI

Quote Originally Posted by Heed_Don_In View Post
    Appears to have poor work rate, or perhaps when it suits. I dont mind if things dont come off for a player, but i want to see 110% effort from every single Aberdeen player when they step on that pitch....... for the full game...always.

HDI
    Almost a man down. Not sure if it's the tactics, him or both.

Ive watched him closely for 2 games, im going to watch him some more.

HDI

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    ...... Is not a lone striker
    Very true. We can all see this admittedly with genuine ease. Our manager though thinks he can turn him into one so that it suits his 4-2-3-1 formation so we can provide mostly unentertaining football. Bruce Anderson will eventually get the lone striker gig as everyone else is failing.

The young lad Anderson deserves a run of games. Its frustrating. We have a weakened team from last few years and our style of play at the moment is brutal. We seem to be starting games scared to lose, or lack confidence, lack invention, or tactics, god knows. The only good thing is we are moderately grinding things out while sh$te, but we are on the edge of a right tanking or two and i was surprised we came back to win today

HDI

Wilson is the best player at our club. It's
    not working out for him in this team though. The smart money is on loan termination in January.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast