+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Our November fixtures ........

Our November fixtures ........

Mmmm, November fixtures ............... considering all factors how many points required ?

Wigan & WBA away followed with two at home against Bristol City & Reading. (What happenened to alternate home & away games).

Points Defo needed as come December we're away to Sheff Utd .......... followed by 'Brolly Man' and his QPR outfit ...

10 points required before the Blunts clash for me.

MOT

9 from 12, minimum (Very do-able)

You will be expecting fireworks then..

Brolly man seems to have turned them around a bit. Wish we had played them earlier.

All tough games. If we can come away with 2 wins a draw and one defeat I think that would be acceptable given the state of our injuries.

I'd expect us to beat Reading at home for sure but Bristol will be tough so a win/draw in that would be good.

WBA away I'd take a point right now though a defeat wouldn't surprise me and Wigan away is one of those dodgy fixtures in the Championship

Beat Reading and Wigan then take a point from other game imo.

Agree with joel - 7 points keeps us in the play-off mix and that is what I think we will get.

Think we are good for 8. the draws are starting to pile up.

I wouldn’t worry about the Blades we can only beat clubs at the wrong end of the table. Although we do seem to retain possession well, as do Leeds

Looking around a few Leeds Forums and other clubs forums I've been seeing plenty of stats of 'if's & maybe's ....'

A few stats below show what's required & what was happening a year ago ........and what did happen - points wise.

So still sticking to my November points requirement schedule.

Won't be at Wigan today as watching my son play in Saint Nazaire but really hope we come away with 3 points.

The problem with playing struggling teams is they always seem to have some arsehole player who is out to prove a point normally at the expense of one of our players or am I paranoid

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)