+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sam Osbourne signs

Sam Osbourne signs

The 19 year old has signed a pro contract with Notts, congratulations, young man.

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news...o-deal-301018/

Quote Originally Posted by Oldstripy View Post
    The 19 year old has signed a pro contract with Notts, congratulations, young man.

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news...o-deal-301018/

Well done....

Great news

Let's hope he gets a game asap......at the moment, it's Dennis sat on the bench (our new, super-duper signing who has shown zilch), let the young lad have a run-out.

We won't play him,he's far too good.

We'll farm him out on loan to Corby or someone and he'll get snapped up by Mansfield,....sorry,Arsenal.

We have given a lot of these young lads pro contracts in recent years the thing we haven’t given them though is much game time in the first team so I really hope this lad gets the chance to shine !
    It’s not like the team is playing amazing recently so why shouldn’t he ?

Who does he replace though? Many of us agree that Enzio has the potential to destroy defences and Alles is in his best form since joining Notts.
    I am glad he has signed, he looks to have a decent future. If one of the above 2 gets injured/suspended or lose form, then I hope he gets a chance. There is also Kellett and Thomas to consider. So not a straightforward decision.

Really glad about this one, has been one of the only good things so far this season to see Sam's progression. As East Coast said though, we normally seem to come out of these situations more negatively than positively ha ha!

I've seen Sam Osbourne play around half a dozen games for the second team and in friendlies. He's always looked an above average player at that level, he has a bit of pace and trickery and has a decent shot in him. Will he be capable of making the step up to League 2?
    Hard to say, but I hope he gets the chance to show what he is capable of sooner rather than later.

He needs to be getting games, so if he’s not in the matchday squad on a regular basis by January, we should look to loan him out to a Conference side. Same with the other youngsters like Howes and Campbell.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast