+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ot gbbo 2018 Rotherham based lad wins

Ot gbbo 2018 Rotherham based lad wins

...well done rahul you have done our town proud and a worthy winner.

Gino, then Rahul - can we now get a hat-trick of culinary victories?
    "We're good cookers!"

I meck a mean curry me sen mike miller!

Can’t beat chips egg and beans

From what's been said in the press the series was geared towards him winning from the beginning.

He'll now be given his own show(s) like that Nadia.

Programmes like Big Brother and I'm a Celeb are the same, the producer has their favourite and possible future projects in mind so the footage is edited in their favour.

Cooking competitions on TV I've always been suspicious of because we at home can't taste the food, not like singing or talent comps where we can see who's any good.
    Last edited by great_fire; 31-10-2018 at 12:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    Gino, then Rahul - can we now get a hat-trick of culinary victories?
    "We're good cookers!"
    What about the "old scrubber" who Jamie Oliver 'reformed' in his Ministry Of Food thingy?!

In the media they say he's from Sheffield , hardly surprising that , they claim everything, even part of Robin Hood Airport , good on the bloke for winning , he seems to be a decent person

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    In the media they say he's from Sheffield , hardly surprising that , they claim everything, even part of Robin Hood Airport , good on the bloke for winning , he seems to be a decent person
    Nothing new there. Time and again when they mention the new Rolls Royce enterprise park,that is clearly situated within the borough of Rotherham at Catcliffe, do the news teams say it's in Sheffield. No it ferkin isn't.

Neither is Boundary Mill on the adverts saying it's in Sheffield when it's on the Catcliffe retail park with Morrisons.

As for the Robin Hood airport, biggest farce ever. How can it possibly be called Doncaster /Sheffield Robin Hood airport? It's even on the outskirts of Doncaster heading outwards so where does Sheffield even come into it?

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Nothing new there. Time and again when they mention the new Rolls Royce enterprise park,that is clearly situated within the borough of Rotherham at Catcliffe, do the news teams say it's in Sheffield. No it ferkin isn't.

Neither is Boundary Mill on the adverts saying it's in Sheffield when it's on the Catcliffe retail park with Morrisons.

As for the Robin Hood airport, biggest farce ever. How can it possibly be called Doncaster /Sheffield Robin Hood airport? It's even on the outskirts of Doncaster heading outwards so where does Sheffield even come into it?
    It's all part of the Sheffield city region thingy, they're basically lumping the whole of south yorkshire as Sheffield, trying to make it a 'greater Manchester'....Rotherham, being the closest, will be ultimately usurped if its allowed to continue...

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    It's all part of the Sheffield city region thingy, they're basically lumping the whole of south yorkshire as Sheffield, trying to make it a 'greater Manchester'....Rotherham, being the closest, will be ultimately usurped if its allowed to continue...
    Sure I read somewhere that in about five years time, Treeton, Catcliffe and most of Brinsworth will be handed over to fall under Sheffield. I'm a Rotherham lad and will always be, stuff Sheffield.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast