+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O-T .....Has anyone else had enough of all the name-calling?

O-T .....Has anyone else had enough of all the name-calling?

Yes, yes....I know I like to chuck in the odd "bleep bleep".....but there seems to be an epidemic of it just recently.

Surely everyone can just calm it down....a bit? (fingers firmly crossed)

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Yes, yes....I know I like to chuck in the odd "bleep bleep".....but there seems to be an epidemic of it just recently.

Get stuffed you moron

Can't say it bothers me. I have been called a torturer and a murderer, and that's just in the last hour!

Her Majesty the Queen has been called the same though, so at least I'm in exalted company.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Can't say it bothers me. I have been called a torturer and a murderer, and that's just in the last hour!

Her Majesty the Queen has been called the same though, so at least I'm in exalted company.
    So you think it's ok for everyone to keep doing it?....Notts78 has started effing and blinding it now on the horsey thread......unbelievable....is there a disease outbreak that I'm not aware of?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post

Explain

So you think it's ok for everyone to keep doing it?....Notts78 has started effing and blinding it now on the horsey thread......unbelievable....is there a disease outbreak that I'm not aware of?
    It's simply a reflection of the social and political polarization we have today in England. We are coming apart as a county. We have no national soul, anymore. And I think we all know why, don't we?

Why people would start frothing at the mouth about something they read on a football forum is beyond me!

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    Explain
    Read post #46 on the F/A of Elite thread.

He is a Forest fan so treat him gently, especially after their result against the mighty Burton Albion.