+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fao - bfp

Fao - bfp

Please check your messages.....Thank you.

Edit - They were in capitals when I typed, no idea what happened there?
    Last edited by tarquinbeech; 30-10-2018 at 10:20 PM.

Thank you BFP for replying.....not exactly what I was hoping for, obviously.......now I am in a dilemma......mmmmmm

Tarquin the Moderator. So people who wish others dead and Muslim haters welcome.

But will carry on like a big fanny if anyone posts something that upsets HIM.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Tarquin the Moderator. So people who wish others dead and Muslim haters welcome.

I have decided to leave your posts ......I need everyone, including the site owners to read them......please continue

Not just me......you left a comment on the "poppy thread" saying you had bought a load at 1 penny, and was inviting your mate Abdul, to watch you burn them!.....several people were angry before I intervened

I was instructed to send you a PM asking you to apologise, which I did.......you told me to "get lost"

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Not just me......you left a comment on the "poppy thread" saying you had bought a load at 1 penny, and was inviting your mate Abdul, to watch you burn them!.....several people were angry before I intervened

I was instructed to send you a PM asking you to apologise, which I did.......you told me to "get lost"
    You have also threatened to burn the English flag at Meadow Lane....and you have attacked the Queen of our country, calling her a scrounger, and a lot worse.

Now let's see how many friends you have left on here.......not many I assume.

I have also been instructed to be calm......I am doing my best.

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    You have also threatened to burn the English flag at Meadow Lane....and you have attacked the Queen of our country, calling her a scrounger, and a lot worse.
    A lot worse like calling her a horse torturer and a horse killer?

If you want to be a mod tarquin, you have to apply the rules equally to all posters.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    A lot worse like calling her a horse torturer and a horse killer?

If you want to be a mod tarquin, you have to apply the rules equally to all posters.
    I asked Rhubarb to repeat the comment, not just say "yes".....I presume you saw my post?

He has not replied......thank you for the advice.

I didn’t tell you to get lost, so don’t lie. I told you to get a life, get off your high horse and stop worrying about a football messageboard cos it doesn’t matter.

I didn’t tell you to get lost, so don’t lie. I told you to get a life, get off your high horse and stop worrying about a football messageboard cos it doesn’t matter.
    Sounds about the same to me (I was trying to save my typing finger......that's humour btw)

Edit - I just read this thread again "stop worrying about a messageboard"?.....I think you'll find there are 30 or 40 people, probably more, that actually care about this messageboard, including the owners.....have you totally lost your grip on reality?.....this is not a game
    Last edited by tarquinbeech; 31-10-2018 at 12:56 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast