+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Deleted Threads

O/T Deleted Threads

I don't seem to be able to find the anistaciacrabapple thread it seems to have disappeared, does anyone know why?

I was looking to place a large order for Xmas

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    I don't seem to be able to find the anistaciacrabapple thread it seems to have disappeared, does anyone know why?

I assume that K in all his incarnations is banned from MM and when the mods had chance to confer they decided to delete the whole thread. I miss K on here but accept that I'm very much in a minority and also that when he had the chance to come back on he was unnecessarily insulting and provocative to the mods. A great shame but understandable.

It's like serving a jail sentence for Mr Kemps, if he behaves him sen he might get out a bit earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    It's like serving a jail sentence for Mr Kemps, if he behaves him sen he might get out a bit earlier.
    Interpol have issued this identikit photo of Anastier Badapple, the bogus parfumier, and have advised the public not to purchase any goods from this suspect, or to suggest to him that he doesn't actually exist, as that can often turn him quite nasty Name:  apple2.jpg
Views: 387
Size:  15.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    Interpol have issued this identikit photo of Anastier Badapple, the bogus parfumier, and have advised the public not to purchase any goods from this suspect, or to suggest to him that he doesn't actually exist, as that can often turn him quite nasty Name:  apple2.jpg
Views: 387
Size:  15.5 KB
    Interpol have a Skegness branch?

Good riddance imo 😉

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Good riddance imo ��
    It looks like Mrs gm_gm may not be getting some bargain perfume after all...

I haven't deleted them and I don't think that CAM has. The final decision on everything around him included the FootyMad administration. I don't know if they went through things and deleted it altogether.

Sorry I can't be more of assistance.

Footymad Admin might not have liked the fact that he had defied their ban and was openly gloating about it... never the sharpest scalpel in the medical cabinet...

It was a bloody shame though Mike whichever way you look at it.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast