+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: O/T Deleted Threads

Quote Originally Posted by anastasiacrabapple View Post
    I am sorry to say Frog that you justify your actions by telling lies.
    I have never ever in my entire life mocked anyone collecting for charity..you are a liar and I challenge you to show the post.
    As a doctor I have given my support to many charities.

I thank Monty and others for their support and hope Monty is not bullied for his anger at a pathetic post from Cam.
    You yourself Frog sent me a message saying zi would never get back on if I challenged the mods decisions.

On this thread alone mikemiller mocks and ridiculesme something which he has done openly for over a year and you write encouragement and obviously have no problems with this.

I was banned because I challenged the mods for allowing racist and abusive threads containing ***ually explicit terminology so don’t tell lies.
    It’s only a handful of the same old posters who mock my ban,most are indifferent and some offer support for which I thank them.

Of course I would like to come back on the site and as said I have been on for many years before the two mods applied their don’t challenge us power trip.

It’s shocking to me that the mods tell such lies.

If you let me back on I promise to post under my real doctor name and then let’s see how many of the cowards post the lies that they do.
    I promise from the bottom of my wallet that some people on here would pay dearly.
    You ought to read frog's post carefully before you start calling him a liar. He has not accused you of mocking someone collecting for charity. You used a charity thread to have a silly dig at the mods. Well out of order. His post doesn't say anything different.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Give it a rest now..this sort of stuff aint for a football forum is it? Surely there must be other kinds of forums you can go on with posters who are more in tune with you. Even little kids wouldn't carry off like this...it is utterly childish!

Support the Millers! That is what we are on this site to do; that is the thing we all have in common or hopefully have.
    I have to be honest roly but you are one of the posters that sadly I cannot respect many of your opinions.

I will be incommunicado due to my ban as I am leaving Grasse but in Jan I will be in Saint Lucia at the family sugar cane plantation and hopefully will be in touch.

A Bientot!

Quote Originally Posted by anastasiacrabapple View Post
    I have to be honest roly but you are one of the posters that sadly I cannot respect many of your opinions.

I will be incommunicado due to my ban as I am leaving Grasse but in Jan I will be in Saint Lucia at the family sugar cane plantation and hopefully will be in touch.

A Bientot!
    I will try not to lose too much sleep over it...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456