+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Deleted Threads

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    It was a bloody shame though Mike whichever way you look at it.
    Agreed. He may have been a di ck-head sometimes but he was OUR di ck-head

Quote Originally Posted by CTMilller View Post
    Agreed. He may have been a di ck-head sometimes but he was OUR di ck-head
    If I could have a say then in the interest of fairness I would let the lad back on.

Footymad admin should concentrate on the racists and verbal abusers that frequent their board not on someone who challenges the way they work.

Censorship like this is always a way the powerful in a relative sense suppress opposition to their views.

I apologise for comments about frog.
    These were made because I am angry re the situation understandably but they were a hundred times less than the abuse I have been subjected to.

Anyway it is what it is and everyone denies responsibility which is another standard response from people who suppress opinion that is not in line with their own.

To date nobody has disclosed the reason for the ban..but I’m banned and that’s a fact but that doesn’t mean I should take an injustice lying down.

I may or not pop on from time to time...I will decide

Why risk extending your punishment? Take it on the chin and move on...

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Why risk extending your punishment? Take it on the chin and move on...
    You know, roly, I can't for the life of me remember how all this came about. I'm not sure though about your point about extending his punishment as he got a life ban.

I deleted the thread. He constantly took issue with moderation before the ban, found a way back and instantly continued in the same vein so unless that changes the result is always going to be the same.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    I deleted the thread. He constantly took issue with moderation before the ban, found a way back and instantly continued in the same vein so unless that changes the result is always going to be the same.
    That is good news. The idea that Footymad admin were keeping an eye on MM was quite disturbing.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    That post from Camiller suggests to me that he aint banned for life Monty it suggests,instead, that while he behaves like a prat he will not come back on here but if he can mend his ways he can.

That post from Camiller suggests to me that he aint banned for life Monty it suggests,instead, that while he behaves like a prat he will not come back on here but if he can mend his ways he can.
    Fair point, roly.

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    That is good news. The idea that Footymad admin were keeping an eye on MM was quite disturbing.
    I asked FootyMad to look over what was happening at the time for an independent opinion. At that point in time I thought that it was the correct thing to do as I was in the middle of the angry exchanges.

FootyMad do get a copy of all of the complaints as well as myself and CAM. I don't know if they look in regular or not but they sometimes ask moderators questions or for help on the seperate Moderators board linked in to the system.
    It is a board that we can use to communicate with each other.

That was always the case Roly.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast