+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Adeyeyobe

Adeyeyobe

Not been in matchday squad lately Is he injured ? ,
    Also Walton, and Greatorex ? Relying on young Kendrick the under 18's goalie as backup to Davies isn't Ideal,

Not seen anything , if he wasn't part of the first team picture then I'd have expecting both Victor and Walton to have played in the U23 game on friday so both must be carrying knocks .

Unless there is a disciplinary issue and the club are keeping it in house .

Possibly , i just think it's a bit risky having young Kendrick on the bench , would rather have no reserve goalie , and the option of an outfield player instead, if Davies did get injured during the game , put an outfield player in goal , we've done that before , I don't think it's a good thing to have such a young player as back up goalie, when he gets very little game time in the Under 18's, just my thoughts tho ,

It gives Kendrick valuable experience to be in 1st team squad but I agree it's a poor state of affairs and we should have had a keeper signed to challenge Davies long ago

It's an area that needs looking at Dools , what with Davies apparently not being offered a new contract , Walton and Greatorex are good , i just think we need some experience in goal , Simon Eastwood in January ? Or is that another age one Think he's about 27 now

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    It's an area that needs looking at Dools , what with Davies apparently not being offered a new contract , Walton and Greatorex are good , i just think we need some experience in goal , Simon Eastwood in January ? Or is that another age one Think he's about 27 now
    An experienced goalkeeper is most definitely needed , Davies isn't a bad keeper but I think we can do better in that area personally .

A vocal experienced keeper knocking that back four in to shape is badly needed down there .

Lee Grant on loan from Man Utd would be my shout , third choice at united .
    Last edited by animallittle3; 28-10-2018 at 02:57 PM.

How old is he Animal ? A don't no much about him, would a loan be good or push boat out for a permanent deal if possible ,
    scoring wise , the lad Ladapo at Plymouth is on a hot run just now 7 goals so far , and the one he got at Oakwell was a beauty , under 25yrs old i think , worth keeping an eye on him ,

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    How old is he Animal ? A don't no much about him, would a loan be good or push boat out for a permanent deal if possible ,
    scoring wise , the lad Ladapo at Plymouth is on a hot run just now 7 goals so far , and the one he got at Oakwell was a beauty , under 25yrs old i think , worth keeping an eye on him ,
    35 years old now roma but as a goalkeeper it's just a number .

Started at wendy then on to Burnley , Derby , Stoke before united picked him up in the summer on a freebie .

Very good solid experienced keeper and would do a great job for us in the second half of the season in my opinion .

The pressure will build as the season progresses and we need some experienced heads to keep this young lads focused on the job .

Agree about the Plymouth lad , played very well at Oakwell the other week .

I think sumats gone off with Adeboyejo. I doubt it 'll come out anytime soon. This set up are good at keeping things hush hush. However, he isn't injured has three first team goals this season and hasn't been involved.

Just summising I think he's voiced his concerns about selection to Stendel n' come off second best.

I hope tha wrong Ponte , all this falling art wi players is beyond me nar , earrdinbottum wi Hammil and a few Moor , sumdi needs a ballackin if they get it to be a personal thing, we've lost some quality players wi this behaviour , Summats not reyt darn Theer , it's about the club , town, Fans most importantly , than enny individual or staff,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast