+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Hamilton Roll Call And Sh@t

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Maybe he has a bad round at the golf or day at the bookies !
    Hitting the ball sweet as, dropped a few quid on Thursday as our horse was out to win only to get boxed in......powder still well and truly dry though and “if” I can get a bet on a certain horse later today I’ll be a happy chap.....oh and 3 points for AC.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I have better things to do with my time than troll a fans forum lad.
    Evidentially you have plenty of time

You go ahead though as you seem to make a habit of just about disagreeing with the other regular posters about anything.
    I have a feeling it’s just the same one with multiple pseudonyms but still the same style

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Hitting the ball sweet as, dropped a few quid on Thursday as our horse was out to win only to get boxed in......powder still well and truly dry though and “if” I can get a bet on a certain horse later today I’ll be a happy chap.....oh and 3 points for AC.

SF
    Good to hear. No one likes reading about your struggles

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Evidentially you have plenty of time

I have a feeling it’s just the same one with multiple pseudonyms but still the same style
    A genuine question....has Mason89 got into your mind and upset your mental balance due to his insistence that you have a few usernames? Do you feel his pressure on this subject annoys you to the extent that you try to deflect his questioning onto others?

A genuine question....has Mason89 got into your mind and upset your mental balance due to his insistence that you have a few usernames? Do you feel his pressure on this subject annoys you to the extent that you try to deflect his questioning onto others?
    Who mentioned him?

I’m entirely sane. Just admit you were an obvious troll earlier, or maybe I should consider your just as redstarfk put it.

Who mentioned him?

I’m entirely sane.
    The mention of Mason89 is obvious as he questioned you using multiple user names. You in turn try and deflect the accusation by deliberately troll other users on this site.
    On the second point of you being entirely sane....the jury’s out on that one.

Given that the 'ignore' function on this site is pretty useless, you guys should think about taking this in to a PM or even a DM if you really want to settle it once and for all.

To get back to the point of the thread for a minute - and away from the tedious tit for tat - Wednesday was the best performance I’ve seen from us so far this season.

Passing and movement much better. If there was a criticism it would be I’d like to see us creating goals by getting in behind the opposition - it was 3 great long range finishes, but creating a few tap in type goals would make me feel better about our quality and creative ability.

Comments on a few players:

Shinnie - excellent. Much more like his old self. More of that please.

Wright - played well. Direct in his play running at opposition and passed and moved well. It’s all well and good doing it in games like this though loon - you need to step up and do it against the top 4-5 clubs too.

Lowe - a proper left back. Excellent pace and link up with midfield & forwards & getting himself up the park in support. Clearly though given his comments on Sunday DM values Considines height over Lowes superior ability, pace and full back play so we’ll sadly most likely see far too much of him and too little of Lowe moving forward.

Wilson - much better movement and link up play and an absolute peach of a strike - as good as we’ll see this season. This boy has real talent so if we can use him correctly, he has the right attitude, and we can maybe get a number 10 in January on the same wavelength, we could do very well out of this boy.

Tougher game on Sunday, but we’ve got a good record there so more of what we’ve seen last 2 games should hopefully keep the run going.

Again, Killie away is the type of game we need to be winning if we’re going to finish high up the league this year. COYR.

I thought Wright’s control and passing was pretty poor to be honest.
    Often he would do the hard things well and then mess it up by playing a poor misplaced pass.
    Agree that he needs a consistent run and hopefully iron out those things, but it is his first time control and passing that will hamper him fully developing.

I thought Wright’s control and passing was pretty poor to be honest.
    Often he would do the hard things well and then mess it up by playing a poor misplaced pass.
    Agree that he needs a consistent run and hopefully iron out those things, but it is his first time control and passing that will hamper him fully developing.
    He tries to take on too many players at times and needs to use the other players around him better. He needs a good run of matches and he will get even better. I like him as he generally has a go at opponents.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314