+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Hamilton Roll Call And Sh@t

good performance with Shinnie, Devlin, Lowe and McGinn standouts.

pity Lowe and Wilson are only on loan as they are a step up in class to what we have
    Hamilton are crap, but then again so are we apparently.

Good to see Imrie getting a ed card. Silly silly little odious specimen. Already on a yellow, in injury time, 3-0 down and he puts in a tackle like that. Cretin.

Fair enjoyed that tonight, open game. Never really required to get out of 3rd gear. Sets us up nicely for the Killie game at the weekend.

Even Stevie May looked good when he came on. Tried to recreate one of the 2014 Cup semi final goals v AFC at Ibrox, one two with Wilson, but screwed the shot wide.

Slightly worrying that Hamilton cut us open a few times in the 2nd half, with our full backs awol, but they lacked the quality up front to punish us.
    Last edited by Feck_the_Huns; 31-10-2018 at 10:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by February_1971 View Post
    good performance with Shinnie, Devlin, Lowe and McGinn standouts.

pity Lowe and Wilson are only on loan as they are a step up in class to what we have
    Hamilton are crap, but then again so are we apparently.
    Agree ... Ah thought Scott Wright put in a crackin shift as well. Ah really hope there's some possibility o' keepin Max Lowe beyond the loan term .... looks tae me the kind o' player ye need in wi the foundations o' a solid core tae build on. Keep him on the team sheet Deek min

Routine win against one of the dross.

A bit of credit to Hamilton for their work rate. They kept pressing right to the end.

Pity Logan's 40 yarder was tipped round the post - it would have eclipsed the other 3 belters.

3 points ... still 8th - foxxake!

Impressed with the Hamilton right back, McGowan. Put in a decent shift.

Suspect we may raid Accies again soon.

Stevie May was excellent when he came on, pity none of our players ever spotted his clever runs

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    The usual suspects will be on to tell us thats its only hamilton we beat...
    Or be quiet for a few days

Quote Originally Posted by Landvetter83 View Post
    Impressed with the Hamilton right back, McGowan. Put in a decent shift.

Suspect we may raid Accies again soon.
    Agreed, he was the standout for them.
    Out of contract in the summer I think.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I won’t let you down then...Hamilton are absolute dross. They hardly press the ball and once they lost the first goal (a bit like the huns ) the game is done.
    We passed the ball about decent enough tonight but not particularly great. We will need to up our final touches in the box against the better teams in the league.
    Saying that, I will say well done we got the 3 points, no one got injured and we weren’t exactly hard pushed. A wins a win and I will take that any time as such.
    And I wont let him down either, it was only Hamilton who played on a par with St Midden but a wins a win and well deserved and we can only beat whats put in front of us.
    Couple of other positives to take was Gleeson and Donkey never got on the park, and Forrester never made the bench, is McInnes finally starting to see the error of his ways in bringing in the likes of that sh!te to the club.

Chuffed with the three points and a wins a win

Onwards and upwards

SF
    Last edited by blowupsheep; 01-11-2018 at 03:12 AM.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast