+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Hamilton Roll Call And Sh@t

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    I did address your question.
    Go read my post again and try to understand it.
    I know you agree with me about Logan being the far better player but what I don’t understand is the need for signing a poor player from a currently poor Hamilton team. Very bizarre indeed...but I suppose that sums you up.

Your being too obvious a troll here RJ
    You really are clutching at straws here. Do yourself a favour and fully read what I had written before commenting in future, it will stand you in good stead.

Ach, but come on RJ ... Let's suppose Shay is the best Right Back we've had in years, or best R.B. in Scotland? UK? etc? ... should we nae be lookin tae find a guy tae cover? compete? ... and while our best is still here tae learn from?

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    Ach, but come on RJ ... Let's suppose Shay is the best Right Back we've had in years, or best R.B. in Scotland? UK? etc? ... should we nae be lookin tae find a guy tae cover? compete? ... and while our best is still here tae learn from?
    We haven’t done it with McLean, Rooney or Hayes so why start now

The attempts to sign Jason Naismith in the summer suggests that McInnes agrees.

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    We haven’t done it with McLean, Rooney or Hayes so why start now
    R u genuinely for real ?

SF

Who have we replaced them with then

We should be looking for at worst someone who is at least as good as Shay. Preferably better would be the ideal scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Who have we replaced them with then
    Hayes went for £1,300,000 to be replaced by May £400,000(I’m disappointed with his injuries but along with most other dandies a good bit of business) and Christie year long loan.
    McLean with 5 months left on his contract went to Norwich for £300,000 only to be loaned back and in that time we signed Ferguson on a pre contract that ended up costing £220,000
    Rooney one was a no brainer personally for him, McInnes did not entertain Salford/Rooney’s agent (Rudi Vata) however when Salford offered the 30 year old a 3 year deal on £4,000 a week basic we had no real option but to sell him for an undisclosed fee......his replacement for the first half until the window opens is Wilson......due to the timing of the Rooney transfer it was difficult, a couple of other SPFL clubs also made enquiries about Adam.

SF

Your being too obvious a troll here RJ
    Don't think he is , min. I think he is ,genuinely, that much of a simpleton

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast