+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Hamilton Roll Call And Sh@t

Good win, no more phucking about...onwards and upwards.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Good result & pretty decent performance.

Very tough game coming up at the weekend.

Hope the tombola is kept locked away.
    i think we now seem to be through the injuries and suspensions, that things will settle down with team selection. traditionally under mcinness our best runs of form have come once he has his trusted 11 on the park

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Apparently him & Shay are two of the biggest jokers at the club.
    The ones most likely to wind up folk
    I saw an interview with Shay Logan and Barry Robson last week, I presume it had something to do with the semi final because it was the guy from BT sports who was interviewing them.

Anyway Logan was saying the dressing room is a lot quieter than when he first joined,he said that it used to be mad with the likes of Hayes,Flood and Weaver around.

Apparently if you left your trainers lying around in the dressing room Hayes would have a sh1t in them which is quite a disturbing thing for a grown man to do even if he is a footballer.

Quote Originally Posted by Stavrum View Post
    i think we now seem to be through the injuries and suspensions, that things will settle down with team selection. traditionally under mcinness our best runs of form have come once he has his trusted 11 on the park
    Aye, but we could fairly do wi' Consi's height in the box at corners.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I saw an interview with Shay Logan and Barry Robson last week, I presume it had something to do with the semi final because it was the guy from BT sports who was interviewing them.

Anyway Logan was saying the dressing room is a lot quieter than when he first joined,he said that it used to be mad with the likes of Hayes,Flood and Weaver around.

Apparently if you left your trainers lying around in the dressing room Hayes would have a sh1t in them which is quite a disturbing thing for a grown man to do even if he is a footballer.
    Aaaah.... the timeless splendour of the comedic japes of the footballer. *rolls eyes emoji*

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    The usual suspects will be on to tell us thats its only hamilton we beat...
    I won’t let you down then...Hamilton are absolute dross. They hardly press the ball and once they lost the first goal (a bit like the huns ) the game is done.
    We passed the ball about decent enough tonight but not particularly great. We will need to up our final touches in the box against the better teams in the league.
    Saying that, I will say well done we got the 3 points, no one got injured and we weren’t exactly hard pushed. A wins a win and I will take that any time as such.

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    The usual suspects will be on to tell us thats its only hamilton we beat...
    It was only Hamilton we beat

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    It was only Hamilton we beat
    Zzzzz

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I won’t let you down then...Hamilton are absolute dross. They hardly press the ball and once they lost the first goal (a bit like the huns ) the game is done.
    We passed the ball about decent enough tonight but not particularly great. We will need to up our final touches in the box against the better teams in the league.
    Saying that, I will say well done we got the 3 points, no one got injured and we weren’t exactly hard pushed. A wins a win and I will take that any time as such.
    A win is a win indeed and thats 2 good results on the spin,hopefully we push on from here

We played some really good patient stuff tonight, we're a good side when we keep it on the deck.

That was a real touch of class from Wilson for his goal.

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast