+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: A Truly Disusting Club (Trip Down Memory Lane)...

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Lol sirus is absolutely fizzing beyond belief after witnessing his big team ragdoll his wee team
    to be honest, you're a bigger tim than anyone on this board, naw?

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Are you having a laugh. Seriously? We are more than well aware that United ran up a helluva lot of debt under ET. Stephen Thompson made sure we never forgot it. His financial 'strategy'since put us where we are now. So, I assure you, we're more than aware of that. Onyways, its quarter to twelve, it's a school night, I really cannae be bathered with this claptrap and I'm away to my bed. I suggest you do the same.
    I'm only on here cos it's Halloween and I like talking to freaks
    Last edited by Taintedice; 31-10-2018 at 11:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    Uniteds bank deal was not tax payers money it was a business decision by a bank. And no one got shafted no local business didnt get paid no local business went out of business as a result. Never near £23m ?? Aye ok pennies off it though. Aforementioned evidence and case closed.
    Fair enough, you are a typical united fan, avoid the truth

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    to be honest, you're a bigger tim than anyone on this board, naw?

A sirus scotland mad style meltdown

Haha

Worst home form in world football brought this on I reckon

Hi Frank, as a person of modicum intelligence on here, could you break down this £23m of 'debt' for me, rather than use 20 year old newspaper clippings. Please don't forget DFC were placed into admin by the holding company, P&J Taverns, I think. Dundee FC Ltd had a bank balance of a few hundred pounds at the time.
    The link breaks it all down for you. The full list of creditors is there.

You are incorrect. It was The Dundee Football Club that had the debt.

All creditors listed are credtors of Dundee FC. Not a holding company. Don't believe me then I am sure you can ask a Dundee supporting accountant to confirm. It's all there on page 10.

Unfortunately for yourself these are irrefutable facts that are lodged with companies house by Dundee FC.

Frank, what you don't understand is that Dundee's administrator was actually friendly. His role was to keep the business going. In order to do that, the friendly creditors had to outweigh the unfriendly creditors. The stadium was a friendly creditor at £5m owed. So according to you, Dens Park Stadium was cheated out of £5m. Can you see how ridiculous you're being?
    Sorry my friend. I never actually used the word cheated.

You've just spoken gibberish about creditors. You clearly don't understand how these things work and have made a fool of yourself.

You can find the documents signed by Jimmy Marr on companies house site that confirm the debts.

Your problem. Not mine.

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    A sirus scotland mad style meltdown

Haha

Worst home form in world football brought this on I reckon
    I will not be embroiled in pettiness, my wee pal tell me about this relegation derby of yours

Quote Originally Posted by PortugueseFrank View Post
    Sorry my friend. I never actually used the word cheated.

You've just spoken gibberish about creditors. You clearly don't understand how these things work and have made a fool of yourself.

You can find the documents signed by Jimmy Marr on companies house site that confirm the debts.

Your problem. Not mine.
    £5m debt to Dens Park Stadium, not something that would be paid in cash, eh? £23m liability is on record, please educate yourself as to the content.

Fev eleve or just 5 and doon

£5m debt to Dens Park Stadium, not something that would be paid in cash, eh? £23m liability is on record, please educate yourself as to the content.

First of all I'm going to assume you haven't read accounts before which would explain why you have misenterprted the just under 5mil listed next to Dens Park Stadium as meaning a debt rather than the estimated value of the stadium as an asset.

You've really made a fool of yourself here. Painful stuff.

At least you admit the 23,000,000.00 debt.

This is basic accounts reading stuff here.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)