+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Astonished

I would NEVER move the club from Dens . . . just a few months to groundshare while Dens is flattened and a new 12,000 capacity stadium is built on the same patch.

I would offer the yanks one pound for the lot and take on the task if I'm able . . . but 30 years after sponsoring DFC I've been diagnosed with prostate cancer and will be out of action until March, when radiotherapy either kills the cancer or kills me.

I've got a substantial pot of money from the sale of my Sunbeam Talbot trademarks and plans for a hydrogen fuel cell fleet and 100 filling stations from John'O'Groats to Gretna. If I am able I'll make the yanks an offer in April next year.

Chins up

Name:  scan.jpg
Views: 307
Size:  97.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by deetox View Post
    I would NEVER move the club from Dens . . . just a few months to groundshare while Dens is flattened and a new 12,000 capacity stadium is built on the same patch.

I would offer the yanks one pound for the lot and take on the task if I'm able . . . but 30 years after sponsoring DFC I've been diagnosed with prostate cancer and will be out of action until March, when radiotherapy either kills the cancer or kills me.

I've got a substantial pot of money from the sale of my Sunbeam Talbot trademarks and plans for a hydrogen fuel cell fleet and 100 filling stations from John'O'Groats to Gretna. If I am able I'll make the yanks an offer in April next year.

Chins up

Name:  scan.jpg
Views: 307
Size:  97.6 KB
    Stranger things......like a Dee effort on goal.

Chins up
    Why not make the offer now?

Is it because you're spouting pish again?

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Why not make the offer now?

Is it because you're spouting pish again?
    I wish I was spouting pish cos I wouldnae have prostate cancer.

I don't know if I'll be around and capable in the next six months.

Daily radiotherapy might sort the cancer but leave me phuckt.
    Last edited by deetox; 04-11-2018 at 12:11 PM.

I wish I was spouting pish cos I wouldnae have prostate cancer.

I don't know if I'll be around and capable in the next six months.

Daily radiotherapy might sort the cancer but leave me phuckt.
    Genuinely sorry to hear you're sick Bob and hope you get through it.

You're mostly spouting pish again though aren't you?

I'm not sick . . . I'm pissed off.

Away and blaw your nose.

Quote Originally Posted by ABERFELDYDEE View Post
    Fair point Islay
    Yes they own the land but it doesnt mean they will build on it
    They have the wealth that means sitting on it will lead to it rising in value and ripe for resale
    The fact they also have planning permission makes it more attractive to future buyers
    Most people when purchasing land hand over a token amount with the full amount being handed over subject to planning permission being granted. Vico Camperdown Limited obviously could not believe their luck when Messrs Keyes and Nelms handed over the £1.296 Million in full for a piece of waste ground.
    The previous planning permission granted to Vico Camperdown Limited for a retail park had lapsed.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Do they have planning permission?
    No.
    The previous planning permission granted to Vico Camperdown Limited has lapsed. It was for a retail park not a football stadium with car parking for 1362 cars and 60 coaches exiting onto the slip road for the Camperdown roundabout.

What happened to the Crematorium . . . with a DFC graveyard next door.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)