+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Astonished

Astonished

If this stays in single figures.

There's 7 or 8 of those players who wouldn't get a game at championship level and the other 3 or 4 wud maybe make the bench.

It ain't over yet 're relegation but the fat lady has garbled, spat and walked onto the stage.

Nelms gave McIntyre no chance with the dodds ignorance and he looks broken already.

The good thing is we are known for being a good fitba team!!!!!

Wish Celtic wud give us a shot of it so we cud prove we ain't.

And I don't think we have bottomed out yet it's almost comical I actually can't get angry at the incompetence the Nelms has shown here ,it's easy to point the finger at McCann but he backed him all the way and allowed him to sign total garbage to get to this stage.
    Half these players know they won't be here in 6 months so have downed tools ,sickens me when I see any players doing just that not just for Dundee it's like they just go from one contract to another to maximise their earnings ,every team suffers from it.
    And when Celtic get hosed in Europe it's because we were ****e and don't challenge them ,honestly getting sick of football in general ,maybe need to the golf clubs out again to fill my weekends but 90% of them are fannys as well spouting pish in the clubhouse ,jeez oh talk about going off topic....

Quote Originally Posted by Mudskipper View Post
    And I don't think we have bottomed out yet it's almost comical I actually can't get angry at the incompetence the Nelms has shown here ,it's easy to point the finger at McCann but he backed him all the way and allowed him to sign total garbage to get to this stage.
    Half these players know they won't be here in 6 months so have downed tools ,sickens me when I see any players doing just that not just for Dundee it's like they just go from one contract to another to maximise their earnings ,every team suffers from it.
    And when Celtic get hosed in Europe it's because we were ****e and don't challenge them ,honestly getting sick of football in general ,maybe need to the golf clubs out again to fill my weekends but 90% of them are fannys as well spouting pish in the clubhouse ,jeez oh talk about going off topic....
    I'm raging again....which is a good sign.

I only go into the clubhouse to pick up the winnings😁

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    If this stays in single figures.

There's 7 or 8 of those players who wouldn't get a game at championship level and the other 3 or 4 wud maybe make the bench.

It ain't over yet 're relegation but the fat lady has garbled, spat and walked onto the stage.

Nelms gave McIntyre no chance with the dodds ignorance and he looks broken already.

The good thing is we are known for being a good fitba team!!!!!

Wish Celtic wud give us a shot of it so we cud prove we ain't.
    St Mirren are genuinely the worst team in the league, the loss of Morgan and Jack Ross condemned them. Dundee play them on the 9th, if every man, woman and child who are blue don't turn up, then what's the point.

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    St Mirren are genuinely the worst team in the league, the loss of Morgan and Jack Ross condemned them. Dundee play them on the 9th, if every man, woman and child who are blue don't turn up, then what's the point.
    I think many are wondering if there is a point.

Rumours growing about moving into tannadice, Billy dodds thing severely dented the relationship (what was left of it) between club and fans, the total air of neglect and apathy around dens and Keyes for the first time hinting (though no direct quote) that he ain't funding this much longer.

I will be pleasantly surprised if we ain't turned over at fir park and there's more than 4000 at the game v st mirren.

I want Keyes to stop pissing money away, a top 6 budget for us is absolutely ridiculous. Get above St Mirren then it's a playoff, that's all I'm hoping for.

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    I want Keyes to stop pissing money away, a top 6 budget for us is absolutely ridiculous. Get above St Mirren then it's a playoff, that's all I'm hoping for.
    Don't think he will be for much longer.

Not convinced that he will allow McIntyre to change as much as McIntyre wants to either.

Other thing that's nagging at me is that although st mirren are poor they will almost certainly get better, add players in January and their fans still up for the fight so I can see them pulling further ahead.

Our whole club is just apathetic.

As dangerous a time coming up as the Admins.

St Mirren are fan-owned I think so have to be realistic. Why can't we. The Texans have ran up millions of debt, ****ing sickens me even though it's all equity

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Don't think he will be for much longer.

Not convinced that he will allow McIntyre to change as much as McIntyre wants to either.

Other thing that's nagging at me is that although st mirren are poor they will almost certainly get better, add players in January and their fans still up for the fight so I can see them pulling further ahead.

Our whole club is just apathetic.

As dangerous a time coming up as the Admins.
    St Mirren's manager has a worse record than the one who got sacked.

No sign of them getting better.

Drew his first game with Celtic when Celtic were poor by their standards.

Why are you always so phuckin negative?

He’s not being negative he’s being realistic, I’ve never seen a worse team in my life going to dens , this has been coming for a couple of years yet , merger whithin in5 years , absolute bricker
    Money talks !!!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)