Thread: A Sincere Apology

A Sincere Apology

In a post following the exit of our esteemed former manager Mr Csambles Lazlo I may have expressed the opinion that both Mr Robbie ‘Legend’ Neilson and Mr Jim ‘Secret Agent’ McIntyre were both very good managers but that McIntyre might be preferable, though either would be good.

I would like to apologise as I was obviously wrong about this.

McIntyre is doing a fantastic job on behalf of United at The Trolleydome but it is obvious Neilson is the real deal and the best man to be United manager.

I would like to apologise for any confusion and distress this incorrect post may have caused and wish McIntyre and Neilson all the best in their continuing future efforts on behalf of Dundee United Football Club

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post
    In a post following the exit of our esteemed former manager Mr Csambles Lazlo I may have expressed the opinion that both Mr Robbie ‘Legend’ Neilson and Mr Jim ‘Secret Agent’ McIntyre were both very good managers but that McIntyre might be preferable, though either would be good.

McIntyre is doing a fantastic job on behalf of United at The Trolleydome but it is obvious Neilson is the real deal and the best man to be United manager.

I would like to apologise for any confusion and distress this incorrect post may have caused and wish McIntyre and Neilson all the best in their continuing future efforts on behalf of Dundee United Football Club
    😁 apology accepted..

Message to Jim "Secret Agent" McIntyre:

Your mission to further undermine The Trolleydome and all who attend there is meant to be a covert operation.
    These BNBs may not be as stupid as you think. At this rate you may be identified and removed before relegation at Christmas time.
    Some defensive strategies could be suggested in training to slow down the goals against tally.
    PS. Agent Dodds will sneak in to help. He will be at the back door at 1300 hours dressed as a pumpkin.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Jam View Post
    Message to Jim "Secret Agent" McIntyre:

Your mission to further undermine The Trolleydome and all who attend there is meant to be a covert operation.
    These BNBs may not be as stupid as you think. At this rate you may be identified and removed before relegation at Christmas time.
    Some defensive strategies could be suggested in training to slow down the goals against tally.
    PS. Agent Dodds will sneak in to help. He will be at the back door at 1300 hours dressed as a pumpkin.
    Class

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post

Not good enough LS although apology accepted. Further infractions will require punishment. The first sanction will be a requirement to watch a game at the Trolleydome itself. If that doesn't result in a cure further penalties will be applied.

Gentlemen, what you are discussing is material which is NOT open source. Please contact your respective Security Manager for further advice. Bloody funny though!

Yes can we keep this quiet for a bit longer please

LSArab - apology accepted

Great work fae agent Mac90, pity Doddsie is not there to help him in his excellent work.

Very fair apology there also LS.

Have to make a wee apology to LS. I too raised a slight concern re RN appointment, and the possibility that Levein may have been instrumental in his success.

Thank god it was all dream. Well done Robbie 👍

Quote Originally Posted by Arabknight View Post
    Have to make a wee apology to LS. I too raised a slight concern re RN appointment, and the possibility that Levein may have been instrumental in his success.

Thank god it was all dream. Well done Robbie 👍
    Yes. Before he arrived there was a question mark if Sir Craig was a major factor in his success at hearts.

Realised pretty quickly after he’s arrived that it’s just Robbie is a very good manager.

Long may it continue

I think we were all guilty of not being excited enough over Robbie Neilson's name on the shortlist.
    Exactly one month later we now know we should have all been bawling & screaming for him.
    Scary, if we had gone for Agent Mac90 (& wee Doddsy as well of course ) would Robbie now be the Funsters' manager?
    Very possibly.

But it's very early days and in the complex world of professional fitba' let's not count our chickens.

Early signs tho are Champions League 2021

Hey if apologies are being proferred is there one coming anytime soon from TTT for him pushing to keep Laszlo for another couple of years? Come on Terry a big man admits when he was wrong? 🤷🏻*♂️

Apology for what exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by ARAbCHNID View Post
    I think we were all guilty of not being excited enough over Robbie Neilson's name on the shortlist.
    Exactly one month later we now know we should have all been bawling & screaming for him.
    Scary, if we had gone for Agent Mac90 (& wee Doddsy as well of course ) would Robbie now be the Funsters' manager?
    Very possibly.

But it's very early days and in the complex world of professional fitba' let's not count our chickens.

Early signs tho are Champions League 2021
    I was one for being cautious about RN, but i had my reasons after seeing Mixu, Ray and Shabba make total chuck ups of it, along with some things i remember from the press and things ya hear. But although i am very happy at the difference a month makes, it is only one month, and i cannot apologize for being cautious.

I also dont see why TTT has to make an apology for his reasons in keeping Shabba as im sure we all want stability long term, something that i cant see happening under RN, only because he will be back on the radar if he gets us up!