+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: O/T The True Face Of Austerity

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    No higher rate taxpayer ever tried to burgle my house and I wouldn't want some loser from a council estate operating on me to save my life. Most people are losers simply because they prefer sh*gging, drugs and booze to hard work. Sad but true.
    Naughty, naughty with your stereotyping mr monty. Me and you will come to blows and we don't want that with our new ly found truce do we?

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    You are aware that George Osborne actually doubled the nation's debt from the last Labour government aren't you gm ?
    Yes, because he had to service the biggest debt created by labour in the history of the world...please re-read my previous post

Some of you know I have been involved in banking and finance for over 25 years now, and some of the posts on here I expect to be daft based on the fact that there is a knowledge deficiency but some are plain stupid.

People who have worked down the pit becoming financial experts is plain daft

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    Yes, because he had to service the biggest debt created by labour in the history of the world...please re-read my previous post
    The national debt was 800 billion when labour left office, it's now 1700 billion, who is going to service the tories debt then?

That ^^ is despite 8 years of austerity....

Link provides factual information who the real party od debt is...

http://www.taxresearch.org.uk/Blog/2...national-debt/

...just as people working in banking and finance/ legal trade talking about what it's like to be a miner is plain daft and demonstrates a knowledge deficiency.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Naughty, naughty with your stereotyping mr monty. Me and you will come to blows and we don't want that with our new ly found truce do we?
    You are right roly as always. Really rich people have burgled my house and I would truly welcome a council estate loser doing brain surgery on me. Please grow up you turnip.

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    Some of you know I have been involved in banking and finance for over 25 years now, and some of the posts on here I expect to be daft based on the fact that there is a knowledge deficiency but some are plain stupid.

People who have worked down the pit becoming financial experts is plain daft
    Even the financial experts aren't financial experts are they since they have a history of running out of money because they lent to people with a history of not paying it back .

How fuqing thick can you get ?

Stupid is as stupid does.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Even the financial experts aren't financial experts are they since they have a history of running out of money because they lent to people with a history of not paying it back .

How fuqing thick can you get ?
    Indeed, the fact is that while the banks were dishing out the cash and lapping it up to those who desperately needed it, the writing was on the wall, yet it seems these tories still want to blame the recipients rather than the the very thing to blame, capitalist greed, it's a disgrace if you ask me, alongside those who support it.

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    Indeed, the fact is that while the banks were dishing out the cash and lapping it up to those who desperately needed it, the writing was on the wall, yet it seems these tories still want to blame the recipients rather than the the very thing to blame, capitalist greed, it's a disgrace if you ask me, alongside those who support it.
    To tell the truth I don't mind the ex miner thicko narrative , but not from someone who works in the finance industry , I ain't wearing that .

Even a 5 year old knows not to lend his mate 20p again if he never pays it back .

I wonder how long these financial wizz kids would have lasted underground MMM minus common sense ?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast