+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: QPR(home)predictions

QPR(home)predictions

A lot of battered bodies after the west Brom game and not knowing our back 4 makes me edge towards a draw.
    1-1 draw

A hard earned 1-0 win to the Rovers..

Going for. rovers 1 QPR 2 on the basis of QPR just starting to hit some form..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Going for. rovers 1 QPR 2 on the basis of QPR just starting to hit some form..
    They are Alf. Same with Birmingham who are in great form aswell.

I am wary that Dack has had a quiet spell, and hasn't done much of late.
    Robin will will testify for this, he did very well last week, but was really isolated and had no supply at all. So he has been working hard, he just hasn't had that little spark for a few games.
    For that reason I think we will win this one as he will wake back up. And we will win this one 2-1

A hard one, this, because QPR will be pretty confident. They don't score a lot, though. I can foresee a dour battle, with no prisoners taken.
    I'm tempted by nil-nil, but I think I'll join Saxo on 1-0 to Rovers.
    I hope QPR don't get an early goal, because I suspect they will be very effective at defending it!
    Two cracking games above us this weekend: Derby v. Birmingham and Forest v. Sheffield Utd.
    Difficult to predict those too.
    Last edited by AucklandRover; 01-11-2018 at 07:10 PM.

I’m gona have to go for a reverse of that an say 0 - 1 . I just have a feeling this is not going to be our w’end. As usual I hope I’m wrong (an drop even further back in predict table).

DG not at the races at all today

A very poor match, QPR abysmal and time wasting from the kick off, Rovers not much better, very lathargic. Poor ref.
    Great 3 points.

There are very, very few teams in this league to worry about and 7 out of the last 12 points is a good total but we must play to our strengths more and attack, attack, attack, attack, attack

Quote Originally Posted by seventwo View Post
    A very poor match, QPR abysmal and time wasting from the kick off, Rovers not much better, very lathargic. Poor ref.
    Great 3 points.

There are very, very few teams in this league to worry about and 7 out of the last 12 points is a good total but we must play to our strengths more and attack, attack, attack, attack, attack
    Missed the game totally due to being asleep, but can't complain at the result..!

I think I should get an extra point for predicting that it would be a dour game! Mind you, I didn't expect it to be THAT bad. I wish I'd watched on fast-forward.
    TM said it was an "ugly" win. I'd go so far as to use the word 'HIDEOUS". All the other results went our way too, so we certainly seem to have had a bit of luck on our side today.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)