+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Its not over

Its not over

I am referring to your relegation, which will not please you. Any responses will underline the loss of grammar schools and the horrendous rise of comprehensives, making the lower classes even lower. I am talking about you.

Cambridge are now three points ahead of County, with Grimsby at home coming up. And United are the droppings of a cow with an upset stomach. I am a bit of a snob, its easy when dealing with unlimited failure. I will be surprised if the sales of rope hasnt gone up, and psychiatric admissions are at an all time high.

When you go down, will you have silver fittings on your coffin? Surely you have a pakistani umpire as a manager, white livered, a yahoo, a wet necked twit. A face unclouded by thought. After a defeat he looks as if he has fouled his small clothes, then smelt it.

How can i offer you comfort or hope?. I cant. You are on the gallows, time is running out. You still have Cambridge at home, and we could field a team of Yaks and still win. My pity goes to you. Prayer is your only hope.

Regards, Roger.

Once I heard this news I called up my good ol' boys buddies Cletus and Jeb and we's gonna have ourselves a good ol' fashion headscarf burnin' party!!!

Yeeeeeeeehhhhhaaaaaaaawwwww!!!!

50LB class and a wire trace, free running?

Or an ugly stick with a Penn 5000 to artificial Jig?

Is there a translator in the house please? [and I do mean for both Roger's and Tricky's posts]

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Is there a translator in the house please? [and I do mean for both Roger's and Tricky's posts]
    Tricky's is about "fishing" ie Roger the Dodger has cast his bait into the Forum......any takers?

Ah thank you, now it makes more sense

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Ah thank you, now it makes more sense
    Roger's makes little sense....until you're high on a banned substance!.......it's 6.30am here, I'm on coffee only

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Roger's makes little sense....until you're high on a banned substance!.......it's 6.30am here, I'm on coffee only
    My "substance" is dodgy ground. Prescription only lol

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post
    I am referring to your relegation, which will not please you. Any responses will underline the loss of grammar schools and the horrendous rise of comprehensives, making the lower classes even lower. I am talking about you.

Cambridge are now three points ahead of County, with Grimsby at home coming up. And United are the droppings of a cow with an upset stomach. I am a bit of a snob, its easy when dealing with unlimited failure. I will be surprised if the sales of rope hasnt gone up, and psychiatric admissions are at an all time high.

When you go down, will you have silver fittings on your coffin? Surely you have a pakistani umpire as a manager, white livered, a yahoo, a wet necked twit. A face unclouded by thought. After a defeat he looks as if he has fouled his small clothes, then smelt it.

How can i offer you comfort or hope?. I cant. You are on the gallows, time is running out. You still have Cambridge at home, and we could field a team of Yaks and still win. My pity goes to you. Prayer is your only hope.

Regards, Roger.
    Is it a coincidence that you disappeared when we won 3 on the bounce and now we have lost 3 you reappear? Most of your fans look like Yaks

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    50LB class and a wire trace, free running?

Or an ugly stick with a Penn 5000 to artificial Jig?
    Thanks for your support, TTR, I'll wear it over the weekend.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast