+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Reprobates.

Reprobates.

There is an article in the Mail about a daughter who rejected her mother, even during and after her death. Her mother had a narcissistic personality disorder. In the Bible these people are called reprobates, and you have one, if not more in your life.
    God, or whatever you want to call it, has turned his back on reprobates because they cannot be helped. Their only mission in life is to cause pain to as many as possible, its their fuel.
    You need to educate yourself as to how to spot one, because they are cunning. Everything they say is a lie. When you find one, get rid. Whoever they are.

Aye, but can they spell hamster?

Is he on about you kel

I think he just might be, chalks. Won’t talk to me after I humiliated him NUMEROUS times so is trying another rather hilarious method to get his purple heeded views across.

He just can’t let me go really.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)