+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FAO - Elite

FAO - Elite

I have responded to your PM, rather lengthy I'm afraid. Thank you.

Seņor Tarkers, I tried to reply to your earlier PM but unfortunately this error came up: [my answer would have been 'no, doesn't ring any bells' though ]

The following errors occurred with your submission

• tarquinbeech has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Seņor Tarkers, I tried to reply to your earlier PM but unfortunately this error came up:

• tarquinbeech has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
    Oops thanks.....it must be all my "fan" mail.......hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Seņor Tarkers, I tried to reply to your earlier PM but unfortunately this error came up: [my answer would have been 'no, doesn't ring any bells' though ]

• tarquinbeech has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space or have certain members beheaded and removed from public interaction. Vive El Presidente.

Corrected that for you

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Corrected that for you
    How kind

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Do you really need to post this? After all, a PM is a PM and should be kept between the two of you.

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    Do you really need to post this? After all, a PM is a PM and should be kept between the two of you.
    I demand openness and transparency. Post the PM's on Twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    In this case, yes....there was a certain urgency as I was requested to obtain a certain piece of information on the Rhubard fella, I thought Elite might be able to help as he seemed to know him.

Many people do not check, or even know they have "notifications"....if you notice, above your post, I did not realise that my own box was full and luckily Swale notified me....on this thread.

I understand it might look a little odd at the moment magpie.mania, with all the shenanigans......normal service will be resumed asap.

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Thank you, it answered my question. I'm a bit busy at the moment but I'll reply by PM later.

Can I send PM's to BFP, even though he is excommunicated?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast