+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FAO - Elite

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Can I send PM's to BFP, even though he is excommunicated?
    Only if it's wrapped in the Union flag, with a poppy address label and regal ribbon.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Only if it's wrapped in the Union flag, with a poppy address label and regal ribbon.
    Hahahaha....that made me chuckle.....12 more days and he gets released....I hope he hasn't eaten all my hob-nobs, I hid them behind the radiator so nobody could find them.......Oops!

Talking of joss-sticks, when I was at college we had a tutor who absolutely hated the whole late 1960's flower power "scene" so we used to light two joss-sticks and hide them behind two radiators. One was near his desk so he could easily find it and get rid, thinking the pong would go, the other one he didn't know about, he thought the lingering odour was from the first, it drove him mad, he never cottoned on.

Serve him right. His idea of tutoring a lesson was to tell us students to copy out page after page from electrical engineering textbooks, about as fascinating as it sounds.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12