+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Daydream Believers

Kendratyke - I believe your in for a treat tonight! 3 x players flying in, one reckoned to be Clint Marcelle! God I wish I was there! Have fun!

Well finally got to see it cost me though ,,, bought DVD , went to put on play , chuffin drawer weer disc sits wa like Arkwrights till, oppnin n closing wennit wanted to , not used it forra long time in fairness , but went and bort a new wun, hafe n hour p1ssing abart rarnd bacca telly , walla , Enjoyed it , emotional too , a dint see owt or ere owt abart Rimmo tho , which wa surprising

Saw this Sunday night. Not bad, didn't really see or learn anything new.
    One thing that annoyed me though, whenever someone new came on screen it would cut to black with their names and occupation etc. Would have been better to just leave it at the bottom of the screen below their face's. Made it drag on a bit.

Sticking mine on after tea. House to missen for a coupla hours.Really looking forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by red flagged View Post
    Sticking mine on after tea. House to missen for a coupla hours.Really looking forward to it.
    Thall enjoyit RF , gerra box ov Man Size tissues ready , tha cud start ruerrin !!! Saw thi onnit leetin a fag up lampoorst in Peel Square evva gud neet , Salute

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Thall enjoyit RF , gerra box ov Man Size tissues ready , tha cud start ruerrin !!! Saw thi onnit leetin a fag up lampoorst in Peel Square evva gud neet , Salute
    Tha wa reight Roma ! Thoroughly enjoyed it, lump in mi throat as soon as that bloke in NUM HQ told tale of his lad crying at Bradford game while tears wa rolling down his cheeks, dun't know if it wa the Peroni or a leaky pipe dripping through the ceiling but a found missen wi rain on mi cheeks
    No spoilers from me, don't want to spoil it for those not seen it yet but it brought back many happy memories, we like to moan about our club but by eck it's delivered some of the most enjoyable days (and nights) of my life. COYR !! Luvvit

Laura's bought me the DVD for xmas. She won't let me watch it until xmas day though

Quote Originally Posted by red flagged View Post
    Tha wa reight Roma ! Thoroughly enjoyed it, lump in mi throat as soon as that bloke in NUM HQ told tale of his lad crying at Bradford game while tears wa rolling down his cheeks, dun't know if it wa the Peroni or a leaky pipe dripping through the ceiling but a found missen wi rain on mi cheeks
    No spoilers from me, don't want to spoil it for those not seen it yet but it brought back many happy memories, we like to moan about our club but by eck it's delivered some of the most enjoyable days (and nights) of my life. COYR !! Luvvit
    The Bradford game is the greatest day in the clubs history , monumental achievement , automatic promotion playing dream football on a two bob budget .

I could hardly believe we did it , took weeks for it to sink in what we'd achieved .

That saturday night in town afterwards was the best night in town I've ever experienced , the whole town , football fans or not came together to celebrate something really special .

Wellington Street was a throng of people singing and dancing , unbelievable atmosphere .

My word I was b@llaxed , woke up on sunday morning fully clothed on the living room carpet , feck knows !!!

Tha warnt on thi orn , wa drunk assa cartwheel , ad doo it ageeun tho Reyt weekend

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Laura's bought me the DVD for xmas. She won't let me watch it until xmas day though
    As I said Ponte no spoilers from me but it's worth every penny, missed out on the Bradford game to my eternal regret as we'd booked a holiday which saw us away for the end of the season but to be fair when we booked it I never thought anything of it.

One of my enduring memories will always be standing in the theatre bar on wellington street just before we went on holiday and the music stopping and the lights coming on after last orders. The doors opened but nobody left, the whole place broke into a chorus of "We're going up,we're going up, we're going, Barnsleys going up"
    Went on for ages and ages, happy days which I'll now have the dvd to remind me of.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast