+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Daydream Believers

Chennells, Theatre Bar , and that wun in Peel Square fogorrits name ? Tha cuddnt shift peaceful Bedlam !!!!

Just watched it. Feck me brilliant memories. That promotion season was unforgettable, left a lump in towd throit, left a tear int eye. Are lass watched it wi mi, saw mi ruerin and got how much this club means to me.

By the end of the film my raw emotion had turned to a crushed feeling of disappointment seeing us relegated and various injustices dealt. Look I've no arguments, we were deservedly relegated over the season we weren't quite good enuff. However, the impact of that Liverpool game sent shockwaves through this club. I was trying to explain to our lass what the atmosphere was like inside Oakwell that day and I can't find the words to do it justice. Horrible day that we never recovered from.

At least we've seen life at the top. Plenty o reds fans afooar us spent a lifetime dreaming and never saw the dream fulfilled. I consider myself fortunate to have experienced it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Laura's bought me the DVD for xmas. She won't let me watch it until xmas day though
    Quite right as well, nice one missis Ponty for not letting him watch it until Christmas day.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567