+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: O/T Halloween

He is not known for his subtlety mr monty thrybergh but after being threatened myself by him I think he is probably just on a wind up to make a point. I'm pretty sure he couldn't punch his way out of a paper bag!

Quote Originally Posted by ThryberghMILLER23 View Post
    Are you for real on here ?, A man is gloating he threatend a farther with 4 children while trick or treating, and you laugh and make light of it. And u tell me to chill
    Actually Thryberg I think it was you. If we ever meet you can have first dig. But it will deffo be your last smartarse.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    He is not known for his subtlety mr monty thrybergh but after being threatened myself by him I think he is probably just on a wind up to make a point. I'm pretty sure he couldn't punch his way out of a paper bag!
    My dear roly, why the bitterness. I have many many failings but the ability to smack an idiot into oblivion is sadly not one of them.

Would you like to dance Monts?

Quote Originally Posted by ThryberghMILLER23 View Post
    Are you for real on here ?, A man is gloating he threatend a farther with 4 children while trick or treating, and you laugh and make light of it. And u tell me to chill
    Monty just wants to be left alone. Here we have a custom of if you want to give treats (i do) then you leave some sort of sign suggesting this, a lantern perhaps. If not leave them in peace, stop expecting that everyone enjoys what you enjoy, some people feel quite threatened by older kids banging on doors etc.

Riley I blame you for this my old pal 😆😆.
    You’ve set monty off now 😆

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    If you are going to adopt USisms then you need to know the protocol. No porch lights on = no trick or treaters welcome. I can take it or leave it. Some do nothing and some go the whole hog. We had one neighbour who did a full re-enactment of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre in his front garden. Luckily he took the chain off the saws. Scared the crap out of me.
    So Cammer, what if Michael frikkin Myers came knocking on my door complaining about my pumpkin's fancy dress costume etc.. could I buy him off with a few bags of Haribo star mix or cola fangtastic bottles etc ?.

Reading this thread and i'm a bit neutral on the rights and wrongs, what i do know is that at the moment, and for the next two weeks, millions of kids will be as hyper as they could be, and i for one am so glad i'm not a parent of young kids at the moment!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    Riley I blame you for this my old pal 😆😆.
    You’ve set monty off now 😆
    Ha ha Pocket, I know.

Believe or not I've sent Cammy a private email tonight and commented how things have been good on here for a while with lots of interesting debates. Brilliant timing or what, Monty has had a reyt pop at him on the missing threads thread.... Then this thread has turned ugly lol.

Come on peeps, have a beer, put some tunes on and chill the f@ck out eh!!!

Jesus wot a joke, Iron Mike Tyson. So would you threaten a women bringing kids on ur drive because your against Halloween?, Do you think the kids deserved to see there dad threatend?, Do you believe scaring kids is good to make a point?. These were obviously not ****ages or the parent would not be with them so I dont see your point !. And no it was not me!!.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast