+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The well respected and local old bill

The well respected and local old bill

I wonder if any of these will comment on the behaviour of the Celtic fans last night.Quick to criticize and punish home fans.
    I won't hold my breath tho.

The people complaining shud report this as a hate crime rather than just moaning to polis.

If you report as a hate crime it must be recorded and from what I've read "hate" is in the eyes or ears of the offended.

If there was a queue of 50 fans needing to have their details recorded, statements taken and em assuming an investigation I'm sure the polis wud get seek of it and maybe start doing something about the worst fans in world football.

I'm expecting ropes, barriers, crime scene tape, letter from the council and most respected claiming people cuda died.....but like yerself I want hold my breath.

The Celtic scum chanting their anti-Poppy crap and usual IRA stuff should be reported by the match commander.

Their behaviour on live TV does nothing for Scottish Football.

Quote Originally Posted by deetox View Post
    The Celtic scum chanting their anti-Poppy crap and usual IRA stuff should be reported by the match commander.

Their behaviour on live TV does nothing for Scottish Football.
    One thing is certain there is no chance of Celtic and Rangers ever being invited to join the English Football League let alone the English Premier League.

I would ban Celtic away fans from every ground in Scotland.

Quote Originally Posted by deetox View Post
    I would ban Celtic away fans from every ground in Scotland.
    Unfortunately many clubs in Scotland depend on the bigot buck for survival.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Unfortunately many clubs in Scotland depend on the bigot buck for survival.
    Charge Rangers and Celtic supporters £50 to attend games at Dens as a result of increased costs for policing and stewarding as these OF supporters cannot behave themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    Charge Rangers and Celtic supporters £50 to attend games at Dens as a result of increased costs for policing and stewarding as these OF supporters cannot behave themselves.
    You have to charge home and away the same price

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    You have to charge home and away the same price
    We cud charge more for similar seats.

Ie £50 to get behind the goal, give the old firm behind both goals and £20 for restricted view Derry and restricted view main stand.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    We cud charge more for similar seats.

Ie £50 to get behind the goal, give the old firm behind both goals and £20 for restricted view Derry and restricted view main stand.
    If you keep doing the same thing . . nothing will change over the next 10 home games before the split and possible relegation.

TENNER a game for a block of 5 could bring in 100,000 fans x £10 (£1 million) and fill the ground with atmosphere to save the club.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)