+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: O/T Fcukin Awkward

O/T Fcukin Awkward

Laura asked me would I die for her? I asked whats the circunstances. Would you die for me Steve? Are you carrying our child ? No Steve would you die for me?. I said no. If its you n' me then we're both in same boat lv. If you were pregnant pushing our first child in push chair round meadowhall n' were held hostage i'd give my life for you n' kids in a jot.

However, just you n' me. No kids, no attachments no I wouldn't although i'd try my hardest to protect you. Die for you. No

Then when she left the room I realised a life without her isn't worth living any roaard and I was talking out of my arus again I would die for her

Atha oreyt Ponte ? Not being funny ere , but even by thy standards that's a bit ov a strange post , thas plenty ov mates on ere , and I'd like to think am wunnarum , keep well Lad

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Atha oreyt Ponte ? Not being funny ere , but even by thy standards that's a bit ov a strange post , thas plenty ov mates on ere , and I'd like to think am wunnarum , keep well Lad
    I'll second Roma's thoughts Steve

Try a pint of prozac Ponty, this is a depressing thread/subject isn't it lad... where on earth has it come from.
    Last edited by Acido; 01-11-2018 at 10:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Laura asked me would I die for her? I asked whats the circunstances. Would you die for me Steve? Are you carrying our child ? No Steve would you die for me?. I said no. If its you n' me then we're both in same boat lv. If you were pregnant pushing our first child in push chair round meadowhall n' were held hostage i'd give my life for you n' kids in a jot.

However, just you n' me. No kids, no attachments no I wouldn't although i'd try my hardest to protect you. Die for you. No
    It's a test steve , women like this kind of shyte , just seeing how much tha thinks abart her that's all .

Animal's advice .

Just play along with it mate and tell her what she wants to hear , if in the unlikely event this should be put to the test tha can mek this decision then .
    Last edited by animallittle3; 01-11-2018 at 11:24 PM.

How many blokes though Animal, would really want to ask their birds/wives an awful impossible question like this ?.
    Knowing only too well that they don't like you getting certain questions wrong, like picking the wrong outfit when asked 'which one do you like ?' etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    How many blokes though Animal, would really want to ask their birds/wives an awful impossible question like this ?.
    Knowing only too well that they don't like you getting certain questions wrong, like picking the wrong outfit when asked 'which one do you like ?' etc.
    Isn't a bloke I know would ask such a question but that's women for thi .

Just tell em what they want to here , happy wife , happy life .

We men all know it's bullshyte anyway .

In the words of Michael Lee Aday- "I would do anything for love but I won't do that!"

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    In the words of Michael Lee Aday- "I would do anything for love but I won't do that!"
    Didn't Mr beefburger (Meatloaf) write a song about that eh Pass ?.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast